Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

What is it?

Dualie ยท 2009-05-03 01:28

came across this on a different forum. What is it? its obviously a crawler with walking things of some sort. i dont know what is?

Replies4
  1. #1nzpatch2009-05-03 04:53

    is it a cone crusher?

  2. #2OCR2009-05-03 05:17

    I think it's part of this outfit, here... LOL Or... An enormous one of these... ... LOL OCR...

  3. #3OCR2009-05-03 08:05

    The Title: Thanks, Steve... I couldn't find any thing you edited, thought I'd messed up a tag. Then, I looked at the starter thread... ointhead OCR...

  4. #4JDOFMEMI2009-05-03 15:31

    The crawler part is just a transporter. See the hydraulic lifting rams and support platform. The item being hauled looks like a large gyratory crusher. The legs set firmly on the ground when the transporter sets it down. I suspect there is a feeder of some kind that goes with it, as well as a rather large conveyor to take material away. Looks like a pretty neat set up.