Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

What is real model of this backhoe

Vidmantas Gerulis ยท 2019-07-28 14:33

hi, I see different models in different places: On backhoe: new holland lb115 On one plate: new holland ft110 On plate inside: 775 C And i think its Fiat allis ft110 I cant google any information on any of these models Would be great to hear any ideas from you all ! Thank you in advance !

Replies5
  1. #1Tinkerer2019-07-28 16:53

    You have a Fiat Allis FT110.The New Holland decal on the boom was probably the only one that someone could find. Maybe a seller wanted someone to think it is a LB115. I understand your confusion. The New Holland LB115 is a very similar machine to your FT110. I would guess the LB115 is a newer version of the FT110. There is a lot of information on the internet for the LB115. Not as much for the Fiat Allis. Look at the for sale listings here and you will see that it named both Fiat Allis and New Holland. ----> https://www.machinerytrader.com/lis...r-backhoes/manufacturer/fiatallis/model/ft110

  2. #2Vidmantas Gerulis2019-07-28 18:03

    Thank you for information, but why new holland brand is on plate (attachment) ?

  3. #3Tinkerer2019-07-28 19:48

    CNH Global owns both New Holland and Fiat Allis. I don't know why both names are on the id plate. Probably the name recognition of New Holland.

  4. #456wrench2019-07-30 21:37

    go to the official NH online part store site. it lists NH FT110 as well as NH LB115 with some model variations of the LB115. maybe it will help

  5. #556wrench2019-07-30 21:42

    775c is just the rops structure. most equipment with factory rops structures will likely have a plate or sticker somewhere on the inside that shows the certification, rating and its own serial number for manufacturer liability.