Our customer wants us to sell this for him. It is the simplest machine I have ever seen, However! I have scoured it top to bottom and can find no evidence of anything as far as manufacturer, model or serial number anywhere on the roller. ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA what this machine is????
Looks like a roller to me:beatsme NO, WAIT, FOUND THIS, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEJH92mTE3Q it's a STEAM ROLLER or maybe this?
My neighbor had one exactly like that. I tried to buy it for some small yard and approach jobs. He would have probably given it to me but unfortunately he passed first and I never saw it again. I never did see what the brand or model of the rig was.
yes its a roller but i dont think is steam powered, looks honda powered
http://www.multiquip.com/multiquip/R2000H.htm
very similar little rollers on cricket pitches around the UK
From the multiquip site "This economy roller has been appreciated by contractors for more than half a century." so the question might be, "who did MQ buy that originally made this roller?".
You guys are fantastic! Professors Emeritus of the University of Machines!!! Thanks for the help!!! Following up on the leads presented here I discovered it was manufactured by "Stow" before they were bought by Multi-Quip!! Yippee, Now then, since we know what I've got - WHO WANT'S IT? I don't...
Stow makes a lot more sense than MQ. I'd be interested if it was closer, AND CHEAP ENOUGH. The youtube guy wanted $3k for his:beatsme
I'll give you $100.00 if you deliver! Bet it would work out good for smoothing out the lumps in my yard. Actually seems like it would be handy for someone starting up a driveway company.
AH! A genius in economics TOO!!!