Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

What make is it

old-iron-habit ยท 2014-01-05 07:14

first try posting a picture so will see if this works. The construction company I work for is having our 125 year anniversary this year. In old photos this machine showed up. I am curious who made it and the model.

Replies4
  1. #1Maurice Muenks2014-01-05 13:21

    The front looks something that a Clark-Michigan front with a Hancok elevating scraper, probably about 20 yd by the looks of the draft arm. good luck, hope this helps on your quest. Maurice PS just found a post that has a Clark-Michigan 210H picture on this site Earthmoving Equipment - scrapers- Clark/Michigan (Richies Auctions)

  2. #2RZucker2014-01-05 16:34

    My thoughts were Clark-Michigan also. But im thinking 33 yard class with a 12V71 under the hood. Unless thats a Midget operator.

  3. #3old-iron-habit2014-01-06 12:07

    Thanks for the scraper ID. With your help I was able to find a few pictures on the Internet. From the looks of the stack it may be the 33 yard model. I would love to hear it load with a 12 cylinder Detroit singing.

  4. #4Buckethead2014-01-06 16:24

    I agree that it looks like a Michigan. Probably a 310H.