Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

What manufacture is this?

thahn1608 ยท 2015-09-16 09:55

I recently bought a used hydraulic breaker for my skid loader. I want to get a quick attach plate for my excavator too, but for the life of me I can't figure out what breaker this is! It's been previously painted twice so the decals/markings aren't there anymore. It's in great shape and runs like a champ. Can anyone lead me to a possible manufacturer of this? Thanks!

Replies5
  1. #1movindirt2015-09-16 13:51

    Not sure on a manufacturer, but any competent machine shop should be able to make a set of ears and pins to adapt from the hammer to your mini. What size mini do you have?

  2. #2d4c24a2015-09-16 15:23

    Rammer ?

  3. #3lantraxco2015-09-16 16:40

    Just unpin the Bob-tach plate and measure it up, might be close to what your mini is the way it sits?

  4. #4hanerykroze922016-04-18 08:11

    i am not sure... may be hammer

  5. #5walkerv2016-04-18 09:15

    I know this is an older thread but just ran across it , I used to work for a demo company and we had the same looking hyd breaker on a brock remote controll unit i think it is an old atlas copco , its been a long time so this is only a guess