I want a newer telehandler possibly Gradall for pivot steering or a used 944E. Lull. In this economy it may be tough to part with much $$$ but I see stuff so cheap it is great or it's bad I can't decide. Sad to see private people / companies have to give stuff away. Dreaming I'll take a new JLG 12,000 lb. telehandler or a new Lull 1062.:falldownlaugh :roll AND Happy New Year to all! Wish you all good health and properous year!
Mmm I want a giant excavator . . Take that back any excavator will do!!! Or a little skid steer ^.^ those things are fun hahaha. As for the brand and model, eh I'm not picky I just want one!! I asked my dad if he'd get me an excavator for Christmas . . He laughed at me >.< . *Sigh* guess I'll just have to wait. . . Although this has nothing to do with equipment at all I really really want a horse!!! I been askin for one since I was like 4 every Christmas and Birthday lol. But alas Santa has not brought me one . . .
I always wanted to operate a big hydraulic excavator and wreck something. My friend has one I should try to dig a hole with.
I would like a new Deere 160D with quick coupler, Hyd Thumb, 28" pads, and all the bells and whistles. Or a new 310SJ TMC that would be sweet too!
I'm short a dozer/ripper now, if things open up I'll be looking for a late D6R
A D6T, forestry package, winch or rippers... Thats what I'd like to have equipment wise, but what I'd really like to have is work for the equipment I already have...
X2! Happy New Year!:drinkup
M series Cat grader.. or a Volvo grader so I can speed grade.. :drinkup
I asked for new boots at Christmas and socks is what I got. For New Years I'll ask for a new service truck and hope a pick-up shows. :drinkup Happy New Year!
Prize ? I'll take a late production Cat 14H or 16H grader ! :usa LOL Best ever made ! :usa:usa
Stumpjumper, Better wish for a warranty with it as well We had a couple on the last corps contract and one was on it's second set of injectors at 500 hours. The Cat mechanic said that they were having a lot of trouble with those C9's. D6R with the 3306 was a better machine IMHO.
That's it, I want one just like this!!!!! How much? Eddie
Your too late Eddie , you were supposed to sit on the big guy's knee a few days ago and tell him what you wanted . You will have to wait till next year now , that will give you time to enlarge the chimney to take the hoe (hoe hoe )
a nice JD 410J TC with front coupler and forks/GP bucket, Ext. Hoe, Rear wainroy coupler, A/C, ride control, radio..and maybe JD 244 loader or a Volvo L35, nice handy size for the material operation
I'd like for us to be able to break into the full size equipment business, with something like a 315 or 314 OR possibly Volvo 140, 160 and a D5K..... and LOTS of work for them and the machines we already have!!!
I'd settle for this new 450D LC Deere Hoe their promising me... although the 850D would do as well. But if the fat man could find me a 973D Track Loader..... I'd consider it a present for 2 years before I want another one.
My wish list would depend a lot on who is paying the bills. If Santa is paying, I'll take a new very large long reach excavator, a couple of new Morooka dumpers, and a new three or four deck gravel screener capable of separating four or five products at one time. If I'm paying, maybe an old Morooka and a beat up old screener.
What kind of work do you do with the reach and the track dumpers?
Too much on my list; Tandem dump truck, 30' triple axle trailer, Cat D4. That would get me through for another year or so. Toyman
i would be happy to run ANYTHING right now.
Hey Barry how about a new JD700j with a forestry package. Thats what you would be on if we brought you on. I would like a bigger shop so we could put every single peice of equipment,attachments,buckets,tools etc. in side out of the weather.
Just priced one yesterday through Foster Wineland here in Pa.$142,000 just how you spec.ed
I could use a shop too, not that I have any equipment to put in it, just a lot of junk and tools. Something to clear some land and keep the trails maintained, yet small enough to tow behind a 2500HD...maybe a smaller skid-steer, a mini-ex, or an old Deere trackloader with backhoe. One of those little Terramite machines may do fine too. :beatsme
I'm mainly trying to deepen a pond that is several acres in size. This is a project that costs money instead of making money, so I can't justify spending too much on it. But Santa seems to have lots of money . . .
Oh...how about a nice old toy crane/dragline to play with then.
I would love to get on a big excavator or track loader and wreck an old building. Really eager to try my hand at doing some real hard core demo of an old house or some other cool building. Really eager to give it a try. Anybody have any ideas about how I might make this happen? I'm willing to pay insurance etc. as needed. Would love to try it, definitely a goal for 2009. Help make it happen, and I'll make it worth your while.
Boss said I'm getting new grader this year the old Cat 120G is getting tired. Test drove a Cat 140M, but knowing how government works it'll be a Volvo. On the bright side I'll be able to get into speed grading too.
For work I would love to get a new and larger excavator(PC330 or CAT 345, etc). I know a dozer is out of the question but if the boss decided to I would go with a new D7 or TD-20M. Be nice to get a few bigger haul trucks(30 or 35 Ton Volvo's). Biggest thing I want though is to have enough work to do throughout the year to keep busy and make some money. Trbo Having everyone come home safe each day is still the number one goal for the near year.
Good people to work with is what I want. People who will help with taking care of equipment. People that don't flip out over a mis communication and little fixable mistakes regardless of who did it. I've got the company I want, they need work. They have the best brand new milling machines money can buy that have not been in the ground yet. Where's santa? Is it too late for this years requests?
older massy Hi me again a bit more refrained. MY uncles lttle 35 massey ferguson with a 3 point hitch blade all fixed up would due me when little I loved that little tractor thanks THE BIG D
I wish we would get rid of our 580SM with pilots and get a new one with the 4-sticks.
I would have to roll the dice on either: - Cat 279C LOADED with a 4/1 bucket or - Cat 420E 4/1 bucket and hyd thumb
i'm running a cat 330D right now so i'm pretty happy with that,but since this is a wish list i want to fly a helicopter
Id love to have a Volvo L90F loader and while were at it a JLG 1350sjp lift, to replace the 80hx.
i`d take a new komatsu d155 with gps, or a newer case 850 with a cab, I love our 850 but man it is cold in the winter and to be nice warm and dry would make things sooo much better.
Helicopters are so much more fun to fly in then planes. I have no problem flying planes, that comes natural.A friend of mine has a helicopter and I go up with him alot. I took the controls once quickly found out how much more different it is to fly a helicopter then a plane. If I ever get time to finish my hours and get my license I will be the fifth in the generation of pilots. Both of my daughters are heading that direction also.
a new deere mini excavator with cab and heat, cant forget about the tunes also!
alright rueben your making me jealous now that is cool for you and your daughters i wish i would have had the opportunity, if i had it to do all over again i would try to become a life flight pilot.
Wheeled Excavator.... not feeling too picky right now A wheeled excavator with tilt/rotate/quick attach and lots of attachments.... Maybe a little dump trailer like I see on the ones in Europe....:yup And lots, and lots, and lots.....and lots of work. :slomo If that's too much.... I'll be happy just to get a job in 2009.:notworthy Hope everyone has a great new year.
Heres my list Cat 385 c with an 85ft long reach a pair of volvo a40e arctic dumps
Little bit smaller then what you want Reuben . If you are ever in my neck of the woods you can take her through the bush.
Close -
John Deere 310 J TMC with couplers in the front and back is all we NEED to replace out 310D, WANT on the other hand............. 312D, nice little D4, Peterbilt 379 with lowboy and end dump trailer and enough work to keep everything busy through 2010 at least!
I´ll settle for anything if it comes with work.
A new tandem tandem sow bedtruck would be real nice right now.
I wouldn't mind a Bell 315SJ backhoe, but the chances are slim unless it is 1:50... ha ha ha
I just wish my own D6r, was paid for.