Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

what pics of equipment do you want to see??

9420pullpan · 2006-06-08 21:19

i have soo many pics but i dont kow what to post......

Replies355
  1. #1Wolf2006-06-08 21:30

    Got any good shots of the equipment doing building demolition? Got any good shots of the equipment doing building demolition? Would like to see that . . .

  2. #2Jeff D.2006-06-08 23:13

    I'm partial to pictures of trucks hauling equipment,but also like the BIG stuff working the open pit mines.:thumbsup

  3. #3Grader4me2006-06-09 04:12

    I'm going to let you guess what kind of pictures I like to see:laugh

  4. #4CAT245ME2006-06-09 15:44

    Do you have any pictures of old cat D9G or D9H dozers working?

  5. #5murray832006-06-09 17:14

    so much equipment too little time

  6. #69420pullpan2006-06-09 19:53

    here you go!

  7. #79420pullpan2006-06-09 19:57

    i got more too

  8. #89420pullpan2006-06-09 20:02
  9. #99420pullpan2006-06-09 20:06

    the best of both worlds for ya!

  10. #109420pullpan2006-06-09 20:12
  11. #119420pullpan2006-06-09 20:17

    i hope you like them

  12. #129420pullpan2006-06-09 20:21

    of course i do....

  13. #139420pullpan2006-06-09 20:29

    here you are ....

  14. #14Jeff D.2006-06-09 23:17

    "Just ask and you shall receive." Thanks Pullpan!!:thumbsup The picture of the two peterbuilts riding tandem with the one truck on their beds must have been taken in the very town I do business.Virginia MN. It's a big mining town,and the sign showed Hwy53 and Hwy169,which is where those two highways intersect. I would've liked to see that when it rolled through town.

  15. #15Cat4202006-06-09 23:33

    Great pictures as always:yup Let's see just how good you are:bouncegri Would you happen to have any Dynahoe pictures?

  16. #16Bob Horrell2006-06-09 23:47

    Your pictures are always the best. I like them all. You add a lot of flavor to this site. Keep up the great work. Thanks for your effort. It is greatly appreciated.

  17. #17Grader4me2006-06-10 05:31

    Thanks pullpan. I really enjoyed looking at the grader pictures:thumbsup

  18. #18Wulf2006-06-10 08:12

    I love the pics... I'm sorry but I can't help but get a buzz out of seeing the pics of the machines with mechanical failures like broken booms and frames... I think they call the effect 'schadenfreude':naughty

  19. #19CAT245ME2006-06-10 09:15

    Thanks for the pics of the old D9's, nothing like seeing the old iron in action:yup

  20. #209420pullpan2006-06-10 22:43

    i have more when i get time ill post some more cool ones

  21. #21Jeff D.2006-06-10 23:20

    Cool,thanks!:notworthy

  22. #22Wolf2006-06-12 17:08

    Awesome pics. Thanks, man. I noticed some of your pics are European. That is interesting. Those shears are massive. Intense. Also, the high reach boom in amazing.

  23. #23itsgottobegreen2006-06-12 22:44

    UH UH I SECOND THAT!!!!!!!!! Dynahoe 4x4. Digs like an excavator, Pushes like a dozer and Loads like a payloader. :notworthy

  24. #24dayexco2006-06-12 23:18

    pipe plow train here's one of 4 d-9's pulling a plow installing 5" pvc rural water line. 7 miles a day was the par for them, somedays if the stringing crew could keep up, they'd hit 10 miles. btw, this picture is from 1980

  25. #25coopers2006-06-15 00:13

    Anything case or john deere. Blake WA

  26. #269420pullpan2006-06-15 16:51

    i dont have any pics of any dynahoes.... and case or deere i got lots of them

  27. #27GOT HAZ?2006-06-15 17:20

    Pullpan, is that your page on webshots? If so I have a pic for the equipment accidents section.

  28. #289420pullpan2006-06-15 17:23

    yea that my webshots... do u want to post it on here and i will also post it up there??

  29. #29GOT HAZ?2006-06-15 18:03

    Here ya go. This is mine. I was trying to be a cowboy and collect some samples for the geologist from the trench I had just dug. The ground was full of glass jars, 55 gallon drums, and old dye.

  30. #30Dozerboy2006-06-15 19:01

    Oops one of our guys did that when we where demoing a building, went all the way to the basement. We warned him a few times about tracking much passed the basement walls.

  31. #31equipment fan2007-05-10 08:05

    do you have pictures of millitary equipment,manufacturers training center(tinaja hills,etc)please?

  32. #32Nick Drew2007-05-12 04:33

    Hi GOT HAZ, What make is that machine is it a Kobelco? I love machine accident shots do you have any more of those??? Here is a shot of a 10 ton forward tipping dumper that went over on my site last week. Nick.

  33. #33MKTEF2007-05-12 05:29

    Military equipment Here is some pictures of Norwegian military equipment. The first one is of equipment from my unit. Armoured personell carrier, our dumptrucks, and the MAN cranetruck. 2. and 3. is of our MAN SX2000 8x8 hooklift. 430ps, converter, spiralspring suspension ++(they say it's the best terrain truck ever made) Awesome in the terrain The last is of our armys armoured fighting vehicle Hägglunds CV90.

  34. #34MKTEF2007-05-12 05:44

    Hauling and recovery The first 2 is of our military lowbed truck. Scania 143 with 6 axled trailer. max payload 60t, 120 000lbs. 1. Its loaded with a armoured engineer vehicle, 47t + 35t= 82t, 160 000lbs total weight. 2. its loaded with a leopard 1 main battle tank, 75t, 150 000 lbs total weight. 3. They are pulling out our rescue vehicle from the mud in Afghanistan. 4. The rescue vehicle is pulling on the Armoured engineer vehicle. You need more than one to pull out 47t in the mud....(picture is from recoverytraining) (all pictures is taken by the logistic batalion guy's):notworthy

  35. #35equipment fan2007-05-12 21:33

    thanks for the pictures

  36. #36GOT HAZ?2007-05-12 22:12

    Yes sir, a Kobelco 300 from about the early to mid 1990's. 9420pullpan, a member on this board has an awesome collection of equipment accidents on Webshots. http://community.webshots.com/user/xbl003x

  37. #37thejdman042007-05-12 22:28

    great pics:notworthy

  38. #38Dozerboy2007-05-13 18:30

    X2

  39. #39ThayerDrilling2007-05-14 23:54

    military trucks does anyone have pictures of the international cabovers the military has been buying up to send over as a big red target in iraq? Also, does anyone have pictures of backhoe rollovers pics/videos? Thanks :usa

  40. #40Countryboy2007-05-15 00:36

    Welcome to HEF ThayerDrilling! :drinkup

  41. #41ThayerDrilling2007-05-15 00:51

    Thanks, just found this the other night, really some interesting stuff that i can use in my own business.

  42. #42Squizzy246B2007-05-15 07:42

    Hi MKTEF, I have a question...do Scania prepare those trucks special for military service or does someone aftermarket convert them...or are they not heavily modified??

  43. #43MKTEF2007-05-15 11:38

    Hi Scuizzy. The trucks are a combination of Scania original and aftermarket modifications. The Scania dealer has the responsability for the whole truck, so we have one point of contact.(guarantee, repairs and so on) What the fabric doesen't take care of is sent to a aftermarket builder. The Lowbed is delivered from Scania fabric nearly as is. The recoveryvehicle is sent to a aftermarket produser to deliver and mount the recovery system. Modifications on the trucks is to us the special military demands: a whole in the roof, machinegun mounts on the roof, extra lights, power conections(NATO), tow points, winch on the chassis, cold weather starting aid, air conection NATO style, NATO towing hook, spesial tyres, 6 wd, converter on some, gun racks, paint, and dark lights. The rest of modifications is done by the aftermarket firm, stil scania responsebility. Hope this is enough?

  44. #44Squizzy246B2007-05-15 17:47

    Thanks for that MKTEF. Very interesting.

  45. #45equipment fan2007-05-15 18:13

    yeah Squizzy246B,very interesting.Cool because military machines are looking to be specially modified machine for special application.

  46. #46farm_boy2007-05-16 18:22

    Hey 9520....did you take that last grader shot? When were you at the JD demo site?

  47. #47bigblueox2007-06-26 12:44

    got any forestry pics? I love that stuff. Deep mud is awesome too!

  48. #48biggixxerjim2007-06-26 16:55

    Yeah, im with him on the forestry pics...... oddball stuff is always great too... especially the old stuff. Any big track loaders, like a 973 or 977, maybe int' 250??

  49. #49John H2007-06-26 19:04

    I would loke to see some foresty pics also

  50. #50Tn Bulldog2007-06-28 18:01

    Tractors & pans /sheepsfoot rollers Hey pullpan nice pics besides dozers & trackhoes i always like to operate the tractors &pans & tractors & sheepsfoot rollers When my family had thier business (had to sell due to granddads death in 2005 no will now i own a couple of dumptrucks ) i always loved to Run & hear a stright piped tractor in a hard pull loadind a dirtpan Got any pics of the farmtractors pulling pans & sheepsfoot ? later bulldog

  51. #51Countryboy2007-06-28 19:30

    (If these are your pictures, please take credit for them.)

  52. #52Countryboy2007-06-28 19:34

    (If these are yours, please take credit for them.)

  53. #53bigblueox2007-06-28 21:38

    new and old some new toys and old toys

  54. #549420pullpan2007-06-28 23:06

    here are some

  55. #559420pullpan2007-06-28 23:09
  56. #56Lashlander2007-06-28 23:47

    Hey, small world. I know that tug and barge with the equipment on the beach. The barge is one of Crowley Maritimes fuel barges. The skipper of the tug is a friend of mine that lives in Kodiak.

  57. #579420pullpan2007-06-29 00:53

    that is such beautiful country up there

  58. #58nedly052007-06-29 05:44

    I'd like to see some forestry shots too. I will try to get some 410-G shots, we just got a brand new one.Very nice.

  59. #59Tn Bulldog2007-06-29 10:37

    Country, bigblue & pullpan thanks for posting the pics all of em are great looking pics :thumbsup I'd hate to run that lil Case 85 seires down the road w/ those steel wheels but tween those weels & a harrow or do all behind talk bout finishing a field to get ready to plant that'll do it . :cool2 The Pans running through the mud & muck brings back some memories i have done that a few times myself w/ a wide track D7G Cat LGP W/SCREENS Sweeps & a Hyster winch to help the 2590 Case & 1066 I.H. W/ 10YRD PANS myself & my sister were running to help get through the slop I was worried uncle would blow a tire on the pan pushing us but luckily that didnt happen when we got a couple of 7130 CaseIH MFD Tractors i thought i was in hog heaven If i had 1 of the quad trac Case IH a Green Stiger (ya i know cas owns them now but always liked the green paint & a 855CI Cummins motor ) Or a Big Bud pulling a couple of pans i wouldnt needed my great uncle on the D7G To push me like i was running a TS14B Terex Later yall & have a safeone Bulldog

  60. #60Countryboy2007-06-29 18:34
  61. #61Countryboy2007-06-29 19:40

    More...

  62. #62biggixxerjim2007-06-29 19:52

    WOW!!! Really great pictures!!!!!!!! Ive never seen them double up on the tires on a skidder before...

  63. #63Tn Bulldog2007-06-29 20:21

    nethier have i are these duals for use in hills like a tractor to help ya stay stable while on a slope ? later yall Bulldog

  64. #64Countryboy2007-06-29 20:51

    Stability would be one benefit but the majority of the time they are used for better flotation in wet, soft areas.

  65. #65Countryboy2007-06-29 22:57

    More dual tire skidders.....

  66. #66Countryboy2007-06-29 22:59

    Clambunk skidder with duals and an older D7 with forest canopy...

  67. #67Countryboy2007-06-29 23:14

    Last pics of an interesting harvester for the swamp....... PWCE designed and built the prototype Swamp Thing for a logging company in Georgia. They can use it on both land and water. Customized Features link

  68. #68Lashlander2007-06-29 23:17

    Nice pics CB! Hey whats that avatar you got there? Is that the new redneck flag?

  69. #69Countryboy2007-06-30 00:11

    I think the redneck flag has a couple stars on it. It actually symbolizes being a member of a Fire Department, since the stripe is red. A blue stripe would be for Law Enforcement, silver stripe would be Corrections, green stripe would be EMA and Purple stripe would be Chaplin or Coroner. rofessor I know you've seen tags on the front of vehicles with the stripes. They were originally for family members of the above positions.

  70. #70Lashlander2007-06-30 01:30

    I never knew that, course I've always tried to stay away from Corrections and Law Enforcement and the Coronor.

  71. #71JimBruce422007-06-30 13:13

    Something specific Just cause I like being a pain sometimes, :thumbsup how about some photos of a Cat 385c LME with (trimble/cat)GPS and a big ol' bucket opcorn:drinkup

  72. #72CAT245ME2007-07-01 13:51

    Those pics of the dual grapple skidders are very interesting, I have never seen a skidder with dual wheels before and never knew they were out there.

  73. #73EARTHWORM2007-07-18 20:52

    have any pics of 830mb working pics of 830mb working thanks

  74. #74Countryboy2007-07-18 21:41

    Thats a tough one. I found these 2 so far......that is the 830mb you are speaking of, correct? link On Edit: Here's another one.... link

  75. #75mitchell29052007-08-11 08:19

    lets see some more AG tractors pulling pans.:drinkup That is all the coal mines run around here. At one operation they are currently running a train of 45 Case quad-tracks with two 18 yard pans each. They follow right one each other (maybee 10 feet apart). They keep 4 D-11s busy pushing the dirt they haul. I'l try to get some pics sometime.

  76. #76Dozer5752007-08-11 21:47

    I want to see high track cats rolled over.

  77. #779420pullpan2007-08-11 22:04

    alright ill post some of those good ones

  78. #789420pullpan2007-08-11 22:10

    alright how about some red ones

  79. #79mitchell29052007-08-11 23:10

    thanks chief!:drinkup

  80. #80iowatreefarmer2007-09-17 08:33

    Pictures of Cat 830MB and Clark 290M I just bought a Cat 830MB and would like to see pictures of them and Clark 290M's. I'm curious what the differences are between the two. Thanks!

  81. #81LowBoy2007-09-17 18:42

    Sweeeet pics guys...:notworthy

  82. #82fireman0502007-09-17 19:03

    i want to see case bulldozers

  83. #83LowBoy2007-09-17 19:44

    Then I'd go to biggestpieceofjunkintheworld.com for a closer look at those fine machines...:lmao :shf opcorn Just kidding...

  84. #84LowBoy2007-09-17 20:27

    How do the quad-trac tractors perform against pneumatic-tired tractors on pans? Just wondering how much more or less traction the quad tracs have in front of those pans as opposed to rubber-tired?

  85. #85d6catd2007-09-18 00:29

    :usa heres some pics

  86. #86CascadeScaper2007-09-18 02:37

    Awesome, Cat excavators with REAL link thumbs. Nice :thumbsup

  87. #879420pullpan2007-09-18 20:01

    the biggest advantage with the track type is the low ground pressure, better traction and flotation in soft/muddy conditions. the disadvantages is the cost and maintenance of the undercarraige. i have herd that the Case (cant afford something else) Quadra trac have many drivetrain problems the advantages to a rubber tire is the cost disadvantage punctures, less traction in wet/muddy conditions. i had that 9420 for 3000 hrs and i could go pretty good in wet conditions but the bowl would get hung up. I thing the best combination would be a JD 9520 with duals and an Eject pan with tracks. it isnt the tractor that gets stuck its the bowl that gets the tractor stuck.... heres a few pics

  88. #88bigblueox2007-09-18 21:13

    what about some true track-type tractors pulling pans like McAnich uses. like d8 combos. anybody know what i'm taking about? i think they're drawbar type pans?

  89. #89JimBruce422007-09-19 20:36

    They are very good for short hauls, wet and or steep hauls. They're disatvantage is when the hauls start to get longer, keep in mind tracking around wears the undercarriage quite a bit. This is why McAninch also has a whole fleet of ADT's and excavators. :usa

  90. #909420pullpan2007-09-19 22:07

    as far as the wear if a dozer is stripping topsoil all day or grading pads or running around pulling a pan all day as long as you have the tracks checked regularly to get the pins/bushings turned the wear is not that significant. i dont think McAninch would be using D9-D11's if they werent getting good wear out of the tracks....

  91. #91bigblueox2007-09-19 22:31

    sorry i should have formed that in more of a question. Do you have any pics of the combos i'm talking about. sorry. but i couldn't agree more with your statement pullpan

  92. #92trainwreck2007-09-19 23:36

    do you have any pics of pipe laying cats, mobile rock crushers or wood grinders?

  93. #93trainwreck2007-09-20 00:17

    here are a few more of my pictures http://www.budandraven.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=1582

  94. #94nedly052007-09-20 05:18

    Nice pics! Is that 120 on the train yours? Very nice. What size loader is that to lift that box car?

  95. #95trainwreck2007-09-20 08:49

    the 120 was on the rail truck for a job where we went into a tunnle and broke the roof out. the loader is a 992A

  96. #96nedly052007-09-20 18:16

    Do you have to shore the roof over your head so it doesnt collapse on you???

  97. #97JimBruce422007-09-20 21:37

    Good point, I guess I didn't think that one through very well:Banghead :beatsme Long day I suppose ointhead Besides the first scrapers were ALL pulled by track type machines. Don't get me wrong, I admire just how well McAninch moves dirt and how efficient their pans are, but I'm pretty sure they are designed to excel at short hauls and steep terrain.

  98. #98trainwreck2007-09-21 00:05

    it was a tunnel fire. the old tunnels had both wood and concrete in them. befor they had spray on concrete they would use a post and beam kind of thing then put wood behind it to keep the rock from falling and breaking it. some kids got in the tunnel and lit the wood on fire so we went in while it was burning and broke the walls and roof down to put the fire out. it was a bit scary at first, driving into a pitch black tunnel with nothing but you head lights on and then they tell you to tear the roof down. we worked 24 hours on and about 12-18 off for 3 weeks and only broke 1 hyd hose and 1 window.

  99. #99white_boyz12007-09-24 22:11

    stuck pics hey pull got any pics of stuck equip?

  100. #100Kreft2007-09-29 11:07

    how about some photos of equipment on lowboys and some tubgrinding?

  101. #101Countryboy2007-09-30 19:23

    Welcome to HEF Kreft!

  102. #102Kreft2007-09-30 20:11

    thanks thanks, i actually have been coming on hef for months now and finnally desided to register, o yea... how bout some pics of the new 297C! again thanks

  103. #103Dirt Dogg2007-09-30 21:19

    Grampa always ran Allis dozers and scrapers got any of them?

  104. #104Countryboy2007-09-30 22:33

    A couple Allis Chalmers dozers: link

  105. #105Countryboy2007-09-30 22:35

    A couple more: link

  106. #106Jeff D.2007-09-30 22:39

    CB, thanks for those Allis pics!!:drinkup I see the one is an HD10. Do you have the model #'s, or info, on any of the others?

  107. #107Countryboy2007-09-30 22:42

    I don't have the slightest idea. I have picked these up over time, while looking through websites. I'll try to find some more.....with specs. On Edit: Well DUHHH!!! :bash I titled all the pictures with the model numbers when I saved them. ointhead All of them are HD-20's, except for the one on the trailer. Its an HD-10.

  108. #108Jeff D.2007-09-30 22:48

    Oh, ok. I wonder what's up with the bottom of the blade on the left dozer in the pic with the red white and blue border?:beatsme

  109. #109Jeff D.2007-09-30 22:50

    Gotcha, thanks!! You're starting to do the kinda things I do. Uh-oh!!:nono

  110. #110Countryboy2007-09-30 22:52

    IIRC, the point on the left side is for splitting stumps. I would assume its angled to give a better approach angle when accomplishing that job. :beatsme Atleast I think I remember thats what it said. Geez, I'm helpful tonight.

  111. #111Dirt Dogg2007-09-30 22:53

    Thanks Countryboy, nice allis picts

  112. #112Jeff D.2007-09-30 23:34

    Alrighty. I was wondering about the rise in the bottom center of the blade, but maybe it's related. Thanks!! Dirt Dogg, I wanted to mention earlier, but it didn't seem appropriate at the time, about you're signiture line. I will now: It's the only one I've ever read that I actually like.:notworthy The line above it almost seems a contradiction, but I'm guessing it's meant light hearted??

  113. #113Dirt Dogg2007-09-30 23:45

    Junk equipment Jeff D thanks, My grandpa told me that one day. I was about 13 years old and running a wabco c compactor on a job for him and he asked me what I thought about it. Well I told him it was junk and that he needed a new one and that was the response he gave me. It sure stuck with me, he told me lots of one liners that are good to keep in mind. As far as case goes I just like the saying I'm sure they make something good

  114. #114Countryboy2007-09-30 23:48

    Oh, that one.....I thought your were talking about the operator's left. I would say that it is from pushing over trees and having the blade repeatedly slip on the trunk. :lmao :duh :lmao I learned that in the "Tree Clearing Day" thread, from our resident / in-house "tree knocker over specialist"....whose name ends in 575.

  115. #115Jeff D.2007-09-30 23:55

    :nono That only happens when it's tried with a track loader. It's obvious to me now the dozer operator who was running that particular dozer musta thought it was a track loader to do that.:cool2 Hey, I just thought of something, I wonder if they ever made a hi drive track loader?? Talk about the worst of both worlds!!

  116. #116fireman0502007-10-07 02:57

    i want to see pics of a cat 321clcr

  117. #1179420pullpan2007-10-07 08:41
  118. #1189420pullpan2007-10-07 08:46
  119. #119Squizzy246B2007-10-07 09:30

    Great pics Pullpan, I didn't know the raised cab and blade were an option

  120. #120fireman0502007-10-07 09:41

    those are nice

  121. #1219420pullpan2007-10-07 13:39

    here are some good pics of the 325 and 328 LRC

  122. #122biggixxerjim2007-10-07 15:39

    973's

  123. #123alco2007-10-07 16:35

    I'd really like to see some Unit Rig Mk 36 trucks if you have any. Brian

  124. #124Kreft2007-10-07 17:21

    hey, pullpan, how'bout some pics of some loading of a tubgrinder, and the new c- series, ssl and mtl's. thanks.

  125. #1259420pullpan2007-10-07 18:07

    here ya go

  126. #1269420pullpan2007-10-07 18:09
  127. #1279420pullpan2007-10-07 18:16

    i dont think i have of those haul trucks but i do have some good pics of some rigid frame trucks....

  128. #1289420pullpan2007-10-07 18:23
  129. #1299420pullpan2007-10-07 18:28
  130. #130fireman0502007-10-07 22:53

    how about some kobelco excavators

  131. #131Dusty2007-10-07 23:34

    COOL LOOKING PICS yes i am yelling that

  132. #132equipment fan2007-10-08 08:53

    how about some local tradeshows or more of the cat 272c with the snow plow.You have seen it at wich one tradeshow?

  133. #133Kreft2007-10-08 16:18

    wow!!! awesome pics, thanks....do you have any pics of some grinding/chipping, of forestry products?

  134. #1349420pullpan2007-10-08 18:15
  135. #1359420pullpan2007-10-08 18:18

    alright now for the BIG ones

  136. #1369420pullpan2007-10-08 18:20

    i saw that pic on the net some where so i dont have any more

  137. #1379420pullpan2007-10-08 18:24

    i really dont have many forestry products ill have to work on that

  138. #138jimmyjack2007-10-08 21:10

    nice pics you got any pics of big backhoes like 710s or 446s or even old 755s, doesn't matter what brand?

  139. #13972V2007-10-08 23:21

    How about a Wabco 222 scraper?

  140. #140bigdig2007-10-09 22:25

    Website that features forestry and construction equipment I came across a French website that features forestry, demolition, and heavy equipment. Some great shots of equipment in action. (Not as good as Pullpan's, but good.) Check it out. On the home page scroll down the left column and click on Forets. Each of the folders on the left side of the page feature an assortment of European construction projects and lists the equipment used on each project. Go to http://photostp.free.fr/ the site is called Photos d'engins detravaux Publics

  141. #141T_S_S2007-10-09 22:31

    Any compact bobcat equipment in action?( skidsteers, ctl, and mini ex?)

  142. #142Dozerboy2007-10-12 16:41

    On fire hopefully

  143. #143YoungOne2007-10-12 16:47

    Cat D4 series D And Cat 325 B Please. -Michael-

  144. #1449420pullpan2007-10-12 17:48

    i dont have any of them

  145. #1459420pullpan2007-10-12 17:53

    i dont have any D4D's but here are some 325's

  146. #146YoungOne2007-10-12 22:19

    Nice red excavator! Looks alot similar to the one i'm running. Except mine's a B -Michael-

  147. #147Squizzy246B2007-10-13 02:48

    Pullpan, have you got any pics of those Bladerunners??.....there was some posted ages back

  148. #148OilPatch2007-10-13 16:06

    Awesome pics Pullpan.... there's a lot of the stuff I run on here, and I mean the actual equipment not just the type... It's hard for me to get any shots now, they don't allow cameras on site now... once again, great shots.... keep 'em coming

  149. #1499420pullpan2007-10-13 17:09

    here ya go Squizzy

  150. #150Squizzy246B2007-10-13 17:56

    Thanks:notworthy

  151. #151YoungOne2007-10-22 14:04

    John Deere 330 Excavator? Thanks -Michael-

  152. #1529420pullpan2007-10-22 17:38
  153. #153nedly052007-10-22 18:55

    Heres a bad pic of moving our 490. I wish camera phones took nicer pics!

  154. #154Countryboy2007-10-22 21:10

    Daggumit.....I missed one. Welcome to HEF OilPatch! :drinkup

  155. #155MKTEF2007-10-23 15:04

    Here is a sand coloured deere. Not a 330 but a 230... Taken at Kandahar, Afghanistan some years ago.

  156. #156equipment fan2007-10-24 11:17

    pretty nice in army colour,Thanks.

  157. #157DLMKA2007-10-25 12:44

    How about some more pipelayer pics, I'm interested in pics while working in different applications.

  158. #158YoungOne2007-10-25 12:46

    Everything is better when you wear the colors us soldiers do everyday! HOOAAHH!:usa :usa

  159. #1599420pullpan2007-10-25 17:32
  160. #1609420pullpan2007-10-25 17:35
  161. #161JimBruce422007-10-25 21:06

    Great shots as always PullPan... am I reading that right, your back in PA? :drinkup Are you working for Ransome now? Just curious.

  162. #162Lashlander2007-10-26 01:02

    Those are nice photos. I know theres a lot of pipelining going on in the states now.:usa

  163. #163biggixxerjim2007-10-26 06:14

    where did these shots come from??

  164. #164DLMKA2007-10-26 13:49

    Thanks These machines are amazing and so unique. The biggest demand for pipelayers right now is Russia and China. But expect that as the US pipeline infrastructure degrades that we'll see a lot of work going on in the US and Canada.

  165. #165jimmyjack2007-10-27 02:45

    still no backhoes what they not cool enough great pics anyway:drinkup

  166. #1669420pullpan2007-10-27 11:08
  167. #167jimmyjack2007-10-27 21:26

    nice thanks. got any more! got any off loaders working

  168. #168Kreft2007-10-27 21:45

    how about some, ADT's Excavators Scrapers Rollers Skidsteers Graders Paving Equipment Hydroseeding Trackloaders Dozers Loaders Mining Equipment Highway Construction Road Work Gradalls Forklifts Draglines Dumptrucks Trailers Pictures of "Fleets" Lowboys Water trucks Ummm... Thats about it. Thanks

  169. #1699420pullpan2007-10-28 15:18

    well lets start off with some Fleets i dont think i have too many of those on my webshots. but most of the other equipment you can find on my Webshots. the link is in my signature!!

  170. #170Dickie2007-10-28 23:17

    Nice pics, as always! Is that last one backwards?? :beatsme

  171. #1719420pullpan2007-10-29 16:16

    i believe so

  172. #172Appolonius2007-11-02 06:35

    Hello everyone, I'm a new member and I'd like to request some pictures to the people of this forum, in my class we have a Computer Aided Design project, I chose to draw a dozer, but for that I need some high-resolution side and preferably front view of some cool (preferably huge) dozer. I think this forum is the place for me, could anyone give me a link to some side view of one ? I'd be so grateful, thank you.

  173. #173Appolonius2007-11-02 07:20

    Sorry for double post, I'd like to add it doesn't have to be necesseraly a CAT dozer it can be any type.

  174. #174Lashlander2007-11-02 10:42

    Your other post only said side view.

  175. #175Appolonius2007-11-02 19:40

    Thank you very much my God, I've just posted a few hours ago and I already got everything I need, thank you again if you find any other pics like technical sketches send them to me please, they might also be of interest to me, I never expected such a swift response, thanks alot.

  176. #176hvy 1ton2007-11-16 13:54

    How about a 4x4 acterra, track loaders and a forestry guarded dozer, and maybe a cat 517/527?

  177. #1779420pullpan2007-11-16 14:06
  178. #178Countryboy2007-11-16 21:38

    A couple of Dozer Skidders:

  179. #179Countryboy2007-12-06 02:46

    A couple more forestry dozers that I've come across... link

  180. #180Northart2007-12-06 04:29

    Photos of HUGE Belly Dumps Well how about some photos of HUGE belly dumps, 50 yd +. Like the Euclid B-70, Holland Clamshell.Cat 768's. Etc.

  181. #181Dozerboy2007-12-06 19:05

    Whats with the Cowcatcher on the front of those 2 dozers?

  182. #182Steve Frazier2007-12-06 22:59

    I was going to ask the same thing. I've never seen that before, could they be for making fire breaks? I've seen V plows on the rear of crawlers for that purpose.

  183. #183Countryboy2007-12-06 23:07

    I have no idea what its for. If you click the link I posted below the picture, it takes you to the Us Army Corps of Engineer's New Orleans District website. That's where the picture came from.

  184. #184Wyoming2008-11-17 12:30

    How about a Cat Quad nine push cat picture?

  185. #1859420pullpan2008-11-17 13:29

    I believe it is used to push the trees away from the tractor.

  186. #1869420pullpan2008-11-17 22:32
  187. #1879420pullpan2008-11-17 22:35
  188. #1889420pullpan2008-11-17 22:37

    Thats all I have

  189. #189Snooker2008-11-18 08:18

    any cat 235's-245's?

  190. #190Dominion 4102008-11-19 21:00

    Any sewer/watermain pics with Cat 235/245's?Some Poclain or Terex possibly.

  191. #1919420pullpan2008-11-20 18:50

    alright... I have some more but don't have the time to resize them all

  192. #1929420pullpan2008-11-20 18:58

    We'll start from the top.... ADT's

  193. #1939420pullpan2008-11-20 19:09

    lets start out small and work our way up

  194. #1949420pullpan2008-11-20 19:17
  195. #195EddieWalker2008-11-20 19:23

    I read the biography about LaTourno (spelling?) and was impressed by his achievements. It's rare that a guy can come for absolutely nothing and then build and lose several fortunes. I know he invented quite a few things, and would love to see some pics of his equipment if you have any. Eddie

  196. #1969420pullpan2008-11-20 19:28
  197. #1979420pullpan2008-11-20 19:36
  198. #1989420pullpan2008-11-20 19:46

    Bring on the Pans...

  199. #1999420pullpan2008-11-20 19:52

    onto the rollers

  200. #2009420pullpan2008-11-20 19:57
  201. #2019420pullpan2008-11-20 20:04
  202. #2029420pullpan2008-11-20 20:11
  203. #2039420pullpan2008-11-20 20:20

    Track Loaders it is......

  204. #2049420pullpan2008-11-20 20:26
  205. #2059420pullpan2008-11-20 20:33
  206. #2069420pullpan2008-11-20 20:38

    here is a few

  207. #207Mike2502008-11-21 10:36

    WOW, What a great collection of pics. Thanks 9420! Hey, maybe I'll run into you up in the coal region, I am up there a lot taking pics and stuff. Thanks, Mike

  208. #208MKTEF2008-11-21 14:22

    Pullpan you're real bad on stealing pics on the net. You got to be spending to much time on the computer!!! Youre posting pics taken from all over the globe, including some from small firms over here! Nice anyway....bet its a obsession...LOL

  209. #209hoeman6002008-11-21 17:17

    MKTEF you have NO idea how much hes got yellow feaver. cuz im usualy with him.:Banghead

  210. #210BCB2008-11-21 17:55

    whats the deal with the TINY boom and stick on the first pic in post # 197

  211. #211cat 3852008-11-21 18:13

    thats just vantage tes new mass excavator

  212. #212Haul-Pak2008-11-21 18:53

    Any picture's of BIG Rubber-Tire Dozer's Please.

  213. #213Steve Frazier2008-11-21 18:59

    That one of the skid steer with snowblower is my machine with my truck in the background. Where did you find that?

  214. #214catd8t2008-11-21 20:52

    did cat ever build anything bigger then the 245 when it was around

  215. #215Dozerboy2008-11-21 21:03

    So how is the restraining order coming along?

  216. #216Northart2008-11-21 21:09

    Tiny Boom ? The post #197 excavtor , looks like it is for tunneling or underground work. Tight quarters work.

  217. #217Vantage_TeS2008-11-21 23:37

    Actually that company has alot of those setups. Seems they do alot of street work under the power wires for trams/street cars so the lower they can get the boom but still have reach the better. I'll see if I can find those pictures of the 385 with a demo setup. The thing had a MASSIVELY long boom and a little tiny stick.

  218. #218Vantage_TeS2008-11-21 23:44

    Taadaa! My memory and ability to google stuff amazes me sometimes: http://www.eberhard.ch/fileadmin/user_upload/bilder/upload/Cat 385 C_gross1.jpg More to follow...

  219. #219Vantage_TeS2008-11-22 00:21

    375 with the same setup: http://forum.bauforum24.biz/forum/uploads/post-5-1101570321_thumb.jpg This shows the wires I was talking about! 385: http://www.eberhard.ch/fileadmin/user_upload/bilder/upload/Cat 385B__.jpg

  220. #220cat 3852008-11-22 08:38

    nice vt:notworthy

  221. #221BCB2008-11-23 23:03

    too bad he is working over the drive motors:stirthepot:deadhorse

  222. #222Vantage_TeS2008-11-24 22:25

    Hold on the counterweight police will be here shortly! To be honest I don't think they want him spinning himself around in the middle of the street. Then again they ARE ripping up part of it :beatsme

  223. #223Lashlander2008-11-25 01:52

    Yep, he is digging over the drive motors! but, the counter weight police will have to keep their mouths shut on this one!

  224. #224gpap1232008-11-26 13:45

    all times clasic! something old and classic ! ! ! my 955 against on a walnut tree!

  225. #225dieseldave2008-11-26 20:38

    Somebody mentioned track loaders awhile back- here are some of the 983, Cat's biggest ever. One even has dieseldave his own self providing a sense of scale:cool2 And one shot of my trusty old Allis Chalmers HD9G.

  226. #226bigcatpip2008-11-26 21:28

    they pullpan I bet you dont have any pic of 13 D-11 work at once?

  227. #227hoeman6002008-11-26 21:39

    oohhh yes he does hes out of town so ill post the link for him

  228. #2289420pullpan2008-11-27 07:49

    thanks buddy

  229. #229bigcatpip2008-11-27 10:18

    thanks hoeman I use that pic for my screen saver. do you know where that pic was takin at?

  230. #230brynbaily2008-11-27 11:27

    Awesome pics! I like that blue 324 excavator on pg 13 :cool2 Not used to seeing equipment in other colors....got any more differently colored equipment pics?

  231. #2319420pullpan2008-11-27 18:04

    oh yea, here are some of the best ones that I have pulled off the net

  232. #2329420pullpan2008-11-27 18:07

    I really like this Silver 320D, great color combo

  233. #233stretch2008-11-27 18:55

    At one of Black Beauty's (Peabody) mines in Indiana.

  234. #234EddieWalker2008-11-28 00:35

    Why do they paint them diferent colors? Eddie

  235. #2359420pullpan2008-11-28 19:08

    I believe it makes your Company name stand out, but i also think it would reduce the risk of it being stolen.

  236. #236Northart2008-11-29 20:31

    Painting ? The different color paint, is a form of company advertising. Some companies paint their name in Big Bold Letters on the equipment, for advertising also. Up here most outfits have the company logos or decals on adhesive , for Identity purposes. So various people can locate the job, or equipment easily . Especially service people and new employes.

  237. #237union4life2009-01-03 09:06

    Nice''''''''

  238. #238Dug Overburden2009-01-03 12:52

    Painting your own color I have to agree, when you paint up your equipment with your own color they do stand out. I know a contractor here in So.Cal that piants machines blue & green, only problem is if you quickly replace a it always is the wrong color. Looks funny with a yellow ram on a blue paint job. The other problem is your have to prepair the paint very well or your paint will wear off,back to the origonal color. Dug replace

  239. #239dieselnut2009-01-03 20:45

    Great Pictures. Do you have any of the Cat 299c?and some excavators around the size of the deere 160 LC?

  240. #2409420pullpan2009-01-03 21:34

    here ya go

  241. #241dieselnut2009-01-03 21:56

    Thank you

  242. #242dirt digger2009-01-03 23:58

    hey Pullpan i see you guys are starting to build up quite a collection of toys and nice display along 202 down at the West Chester location....you're gonna cause me to get in an accident one day from turning my head when i drive by

  243. #2439420pullpan2009-01-04 08:19

    Thats the point right... I hope it keeps getting bigger. Wait until the end of Feb....

  244. #244catd8t2009-01-05 18:23

    are those traks better then the older ones made by asv

  245. #2459420pullpan2009-01-05 18:41

    it all comes down to your application. no rock MTL is the way to go stone or rock CTL is the way to go.

  246. #246alco2009-01-05 20:07

    How bout any pics of O&K RH300s? Brian

  247. #247catd8t2009-01-07 16:33

    what about equipment that you dont see everyday like things that cat made that knowone has ever seen or a linkbelt 8000

  248. #248union4life2009-01-07 18:49

    How do you post your pics to this site I dont no how too down load my pics..BY THE WAY nice pics.....

  249. #249Deere96702009-01-07 18:56

    you have to download them off your camera first if you havent already done that, by inserting the memory card into your comp. or hooking up the usb cord......hope this helps!

  250. #250dieselnut2009-01-09 20:53

    Do you have any cat 312C pictures?

  251. #2519420pullpan2009-01-10 15:30

    here are a fews pics I have found on the net. Those tilting ditch cleaning buckets are worth their weight in gold if you have to do any sort of grading.....

  252. #252dieselnut2009-01-10 18:37

    Wow those tilting buckets are neat. Anybody know anything about them?

  253. #253stretch2009-01-10 20:58

    Got any of cable hoes and crawler draglines?

  254. #2549420pullpan2009-01-11 08:29
  255. #255AtlasRob2009-01-11 08:47

    Yes I've got one. One of the best attachments invented to fit on an excavator IMHO and if you run a duck ......................... Many different manufacturers on the market now and available for just about any size machine you wish to name. With rotating heads becoming more and more common it is a fine line between getting a head, so all your buckets can be manipulated or just an oscillating ditching bucket. It really comes down to what you do and what you want to achieve. :drinkup

  256. #256dieselnut2009-01-11 12:38

    Thanks for the information. Do you know any manufactures that make these?

  257. #257AtlasRob2009-01-12 17:07

    Mine is originally an Eder as supplied by C@t on thier ducks. I know Geith do them over here and so do Lemac. I am sure if you do a google search for Oscillating bucket you'll get a result. There is at least one guy who comes on here and probably more. Try a search on here then try a new thread in attachment section. :drinkup

  258. #258dieselnut2009-01-12 20:54

    Thanks

  259. #259Mass-X2009-01-13 20:03

    Holland Loaders

  260. #2609420pullpan2009-01-14 11:22
  261. #2619420pullpan2009-01-14 11:25
  262. #2629420pullpan2009-01-14 11:28
  263. #2639420pullpan2009-01-14 11:30

    That's all she wrote...

  264. #264AtlasRob2009-01-15 15:41

    :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy Great pics Pullpan, amassing pieces of equipment.

  265. #265Deere96702009-01-16 00:42

    How do you do it pullpan? Im mean cmon!!!

  266. #266Mass-X2009-01-17 01:13

    Thanks 9420, those are some great pictures.

  267. #267Koehringman2009-12-04 22:11

    Alaska Pipeline Would anyone have any pics of this job back in the 70's? Would be good to see some vintage iron here.

  268. #268cummins052009-12-05 00:46

    Not one pic of a hitachi hoe in the whole 18 pages lol

  269. #269stock2009-12-05 04:10

    It is with in your power to fix that you know!

  270. #270Aliate2009-12-05 08:36

    Any 385c's?

  271. #271cummins052009-12-05 09:00

    Me ha ha ha im doin good to turn the computer on Or you could ask the guy who broke into my truck in grand prarie this past spring and stole my computer and mobile fax to post them. Had every pic of every job from the past five years on there. except maybe 15 or so i have on face book and there is not on hitachi in that lol:Banghead

  272. #2729420pullpan2009-12-05 22:53
  273. #2739420pullpan2009-12-05 23:01
  274. #274cummins052009-12-05 23:10

    Thanks pullpan i really like the pic of the monster hitachi looks like somthing out of a godzilla movie lol

  275. #275catd8t2009-12-06 12:01

    any volvo 700 or 460

  276. #276stock2009-12-06 17:51

    these do?

  277. #2779420pullpan2009-12-06 19:18
  278. #278catd8t2009-12-06 19:31

    i like that picture of all the 460s when you go buy one it must be hard to pick one out. thanks for the pictures. now how about some jonh deere 770 graders oh in that case jonh deere graders. im running a 770 this winter i love it and your profile picture is that same thing as my background on my laptop pullpan

  279. #279Deeretime2009-12-06 19:36

    I love custom made machines, any thing out of the ordinary or designed for specific jobs Like that monster hitachi

  280. #280Panhandler Bob2009-12-15 17:23

    :cool2 Very nice pics!!!! Post 232&233 way cool!!!!! :notworthy:drinkup Bob

  281. #281youngoperator2009-12-15 23:55

    how about some feller buncher and delimber pics?

  282. #282bigrus2009-12-16 06:54

    Down under pics Some shots from rural Australia

  283. #283cummins052009-12-17 04:06

    how about some cool pics of tunnel boring machines TBMs

  284. #284spitzair2009-12-17 12:25

    Got any of a Bantam C450? I used to have one and I really miss it.......

  285. #2859420pullpan2009-12-17 13:44

    a few pics from JM Browning

  286. #2869420pullpan2009-12-17 13:47
  287. #287Burnout2009-12-17 14:14

    Hey Bill... shouldn't you be posting more pictures of green and "that other yellow" iron?:drinkup

  288. #288AtlasRob2009-12-17 17:10

    I can help a little Almost ready to move forward Just 1 of many bits to build the shield

  289. #2899420pullpan2009-12-17 22:24

    :guns

  290. #290Burnout2009-12-17 22:26

    It will soon... we will bring you over to the dark side. One day you won't even realize your walkin around wearin a Deere hat.

  291. #291catmtl2009-12-18 20:05

    some ssl & mtl photos

  292. #292MaxNik2009-12-20 15:53

    Very interesting 256C, thank you! Was it the NC who retrofitted a regular skid steer? Any chance to have its serial number?

  293. #293pannycj2009-12-20 20:59

    Any pics of some old Allis Chalmers Crawler/Dozers? I picked up a HD-9 this year and haven't been able to find many pics. Thanks!

  294. #294heavylift2009-12-22 00:49

    Did anyone say helicopter. This one has just landed. It was here to fly air handling unit to the roof, about 20 units. I will post some more later,but my scanner wont scan. This is from a jerry rigged fingerprint copier. film to no mp digi camera, that why the poor quality.​

  295. #295spitzair2009-12-22 01:34

    Wow, that looks like an S-55 or S-58. Can't wait to see more! Do you know if it's the radial engine version or has it been upgraded to turbine power?

  296. #296heavylift2009-12-22 01:46

    http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=887 It's a S-58 And I do have about 50 to 100 more photos ... I'll work on jerry scanning some more

  297. #297heavylift2009-12-22 02:30

    more pics of pics. sorry for the quality, but all my scanners have stopped working...no neg scanner or flatbed​

  298. #298heavylift2009-12-22 02:36

    then here a few more... the whole job was actually shut down while they were there, which wasn't very long. lots of people standing around watching This is the signal person. And the airhandlers

  299. #299heavylift2009-12-22 02:41

    After liftoff , he would zoom off about 3 or 4 blocks away, then come back to set the airhandler. this wasn't a putt putt thing. very high speed operation. Notice the amount of dust in the air.

  300. #300heavylift2009-12-22 02:45

    Here you can see the amount of swing or lag in the load. There a worker receiving the load. No tag lines. I can't remember how many workeres were on the roof. Probably a half dozen

  301. #301RonG2009-12-22 04:46

    That looks like it still has the Wright radial engine.The conversions that I have seen have a much larger exhaust outlet for the turbine.I used to ride in the H-34 version while in the military,I have posted about it before here.Nice pics,I am jealous of the ground crew getting to hear that beautiful music while working around it. .Ron G

  302. #302JimInOz2009-12-22 05:52

    Here's a few Allis pics.Some were taken from Epay.... Jim

  303. #303pannycj2009-12-23 13:37

    I've been scouring ebay for pics and parts as well. As soon as this site lets me upload pics i plan on posting some of mine.

  304. #304pannycj2009-12-23 15:56

    a couple pics of my Allis Chalmers HD9. If anyone has any other hd9 pics post um up!

  305. #305CAT D9H2009-12-25 15:08

    Aewsome pics id like to see a 16G with the old C logo

  306. #306dieseldave2009-12-25 20:56

    A few golden oldies from Roger Gerhart's place- a neat little HD5G, a DW20, a a D9G with Curtis Wright scraper, and a 977H loading a B model Mack.

  307. #307Abscraperguy2009-12-26 00:28

    This is a great collection of photos. I'm wondering if any one has pics of tow behind equipment such as Sheepsfoot Rollers Wobble wheel rollers Scrapers Leveling blades Grid Rollers

  308. #308bigrus2009-12-26 05:04

    More old gear from Oz (still operational) Old towable Roller "vibromax" ? power by Deutz F2-8L

  309. #309bigrus2010-01-02 22:07

    More Equipment in Australia Some more old pics, Agricultural developments for cotton in Nth West NSW

  310. #310fyrwood guy2010-01-06 09:50

    any chance of firewood processors ???

  311. #311stock2010-01-06 10:35

    Geeze mate some one robbed your trax! or is it a bigger duck than Atlasrob's

  312. #31205f150fx42010-01-08 17:58

    How about any Low Beds hauling equipment?

  313. #313AtlasRob2010-01-09 06:30

    That looks like a beast of a proccessor you have there. Anymore shots of it. Bloody hell........ A 400 on rubber, :notworthy that would eat mine for breakfast Have you anymore pics of that machine and its undergear its massive. On Edit. :jawdrop I just went back and had another look. I thought that machine was behind the wheeled bolster trailer, its not, is it. Its part of it. MORE PICS PLEASE ! ( thats not a shout, thats a plead )

  314. #314fyrwood guy2010-01-09 12:13

    ask and ye shall receive....24"x21' purfect wood=11 min per cord

  315. #315qball2010-01-09 17:59

    wow! impressive.

  316. #316special tool2010-01-09 18:36

    Did you say 11 minutes per cord??? That's a pretty big claim. You can do easy 30 cords a day then? Any video of this machine - I would love to see it.

  317. #3179420pullpan2010-01-09 22:39

    Cool video YouTube - firewood bob cat

  318. #318jimmyjack2010-01-09 22:45

    got wood? sounds like its a least a 365 YouTube - Timber

  319. #319heavylift2010-01-10 02:18

    the bobcat fire wood maker video is pretty cool

  320. #320stock2010-01-10 07:06

    Dam and to think of all the back breaking time I gave splitting firing and that item was there.:Banghead:cussing:duh

  321. #321fyrwood guy2010-01-10 07:57

    TimberJack made a large forwarder back in the 80's that would cut down trees and put them on the back and transport them roadside. the pic's i posted is a machine that was modified and had a grapple used by a pulp company in nackawick,n.b. just over the border from maine.they modified the machine even further by putinng on kamatsu excavator with long reach stick and grapple. special tool : it takes me about 100-200 cords of wood to pick over to make up a 22 minute load of wood.....most loads take 1-1/12 hr

  322. #322AtlasRob2010-01-16 13:56

    Wow! :notworthy thank you. I have never seen such a machine. It has to be the daddy of Ducks Dumbass question of the WEEK!!! What is a Cord of wood ?

  323. #323special tool2010-01-16 14:09

    4'x'4'x8' stacked

  324. #324cps2010-01-16 14:40

    How about some pictures of Lubetrucks Mounted on 6X6 ADT's or large ridget dumptrucks??

  325. #325Alberta2010-01-16 14:57

    Log loaders From the mill I used to work at.

  326. #326AtlasRob2010-01-16 15:12

    Thank you. :drinkup

  327. #327AtlasRob2010-01-16 15:15

    Are you sure thats really a mill and not some painted backdrop for a Liebherr shoot. Nice pictures, machines there that I didnt know Liebherr even made, let alone let loose in distant lands. :drinkup An 8 wheel Duck

  328. #328stock2010-01-16 16:32

    Cargo handling Large hydraulic excavator The R 974 C Litronic High Rise has been specially designed for material handling particularly in dock areas. A elevation allows the machine outward reaches of 28 m, depths of -14 m and reach heights of up to 26 m. Technical data Operating weight 128,000 - 136,100 kg Engine output 400 kW/543 HP (ISO 9249) Grapple capacity 2,00 - 3,00 m³ Thats a big old Sow.

  329. #329Spud2010-01-17 18:36

    Any pics of Komatsu underwater dozer or other brands if they exist? The only underwater dozer I am aware of is a lime green Komatsu that I saw in a book on construction equipment. The dozer was meant to be totally submerged.

  330. #330Spud2010-01-17 18:42

    LeTourneau tree crusher. http://www.mackenziechamber.bc.ca/tree_crusher.htm

  331. #331prfire202010-01-17 18:52

    backhoes on pontoons working would be interesting to see

  332. #332Lee-online2010-01-17 21:58

    green stuff....

  333. #3339420pullpan2010-01-17 22:24

    i haven't seen the dozer yet but here is a hoe

  334. #334dieseldave2010-01-17 22:57

    Is this what you mean?

  335. #335stock2010-01-18 02:38

    I suppose some one in Fiat and Komatsu thought they were on to a good idea!

  336. #336JimInOz2010-01-18 07:27

    Komatsu Amphibious Dozer....

  337. #337Spud2010-01-18 14:08

    DieselDave and JimInOz, that is the exact dozer I was thinking of. So is it remotely controlled, from the surface. I wonder what the story behind that is and how effective it was.

  338. #338TurboTransit2010-01-18 16:27

    777 Rock Truck I am looking for a 777 Rock Truck with the Catwalks on

  339. #339special tool2010-01-18 17:10

    Hey that's an interesting contribution to this thread, thanks. Why don't you try the for sale/wanted heading - maybe you'll have more luck. What do you think?

  340. #3402stickbill2010-01-18 20:19

    I got one.Do you have a pic of a Mexican Dragline?

  341. #3412stickbill2010-01-18 21:15

    Here is a little Helicopter at play.Setting Transmission line poles.

  342. #3422stickbill2010-01-18 21:28

    Some more work pics.

  343. #343Ace2010-02-19 22:47

    Somebody asked for some green so here it is. I've worked for a custom harvest crew for the last three years so I've got lots of em. We run 6 machines

  344. #344Ace2010-02-19 22:56

    Heres a few more. 1st pic is wheat, 2nd pic is cutting sunflowers, and the 3rd was us cutting soybeans in 4" of snow at -18F!

  345. #345Ace2010-02-19 23:02

    Heres how we move it all

  346. #346MaxNik2010-02-27 12:24

    Farmer gets new CAT 434E Here's a farmer who replaced his old russian loader with a brand new CAT 434E

  347. #347MaxNik2010-02-27 12:35

    Cat 395cl uhd I wonder if there are any other such machines? This is CAT 395CL UHD with telestick in Holland!

  348. #348Panhandler Bob2010-02-28 05:24

    :beatsme 395??:drinkup

  349. #3499420pullpan2010-02-28 15:02

    a few more

  350. #350MaxNik2010-03-01 13:55

    Russian interstate 'Lena', Siberia. Here in Russia Mr. Putin & Co says the West wants to conquer us. Gentlemen, should you do that, please, budget for roads:avid

  351. #351stock2010-03-01 14:35

    We would all have work for the rest of our lives, depending on the locals that is,heard Siberia is rather cold place.

  352. #352bigrus2010-03-01 16:29

    Thought our backroads were rough Saw those pics before, we should always remember those 'highways' & never complain about our roads

  353. #353cps2010-03-01 18:01

    Is that really a main highway???

  354. #354Abscraperguy2010-03-01 22:15

    If those are your highways that is your surest defense at not get conquered. How far are you from Samara? I have a relative living their that I hope to visit sometime.

  355. #355MaxNik2010-03-02 14:00

    The highway is in Eastern Siberia. I'm lucky to live in central Russia about 1,000 miles to the north-west of Samara, where roads are mostly covered with asphalt. Mostly dented, though :spaz