Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

What’s the update on that Case skid steer restoration?

Jeepwalker ยท 2012-10-31 00:27

I don't recall who was doing it, but it was a total teardown/rebuild. A pretty neat project. Love to hear any updates and see more pictures...

Replies4
  1. #1Walker12012-12-27 21:08

    Bump, I'd like to see it as well

  2. #2sparkplug2013-01-13 22:46

    Hi All, I am doing a complete 1845 rebuild. To date completely sandblasted the entire frame re-welded some of the frame bungs, the drive section. Axils, drive clusters have been redone, bearings seals. Pumps and drive motors tore down today, will order parts this week. So far I have about 1000.00 bearings, seals, sandblasting nuts bolts ext. Will keep you posted Sparkplug

  3. #3Walker12013-01-13 23:21

    Mine is an 1845B. I would love to see a phoo documentary on the removal, tear down, and rebuild of the pumps. Good luck.

  4. #4oldirt2013-01-14 08:15

    35b here, orginal case diesel still uses no oil, runs very well. Had to rebuild the handle controls, one drive motor and hyd pump so far, 4500 hrs.