Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

What’s this flashing Red Light Mean

KenMorgan ยท 2024-11-13 12:00

Just got it delivered, went to move it and flashing red light popped up, my manuals wont be here for a week. any help would be appreciated.

Replies18
  1. #1Nige2024-11-13 12:34

    It appears to be a low transmission oil pressure warning. . See HERE . Search for 1167.

  2. #2KenMorgan2024-11-13 12:53

    Thank you for your help. That doesn't sound good. The shop I got it from said it was probably hydraulic fluid; let it warm up and it should go out, they just changed the fluids last week. I think I might have bought a lemon. Does that seem right to you?

  3. #3Nige2024-11-13 12:54

    I'm not the Case expert but I think the first question I would be asking the place who sold it is exactly what oil they put in each compartment if they say that they changed all the oils.

  4. #4KenMorgan2024-11-13 13:14

    Awesome question... Thank you

  5. #5Nige2024-11-13 13:16

    Or maybe a better question "what oil were they supposed to have put in each compartment"............ I would also suggest that you need an Operation/Maintenance Manual for this machine PDQ.

  6. #6KenMorgan2024-11-13 13:44

    Ordered them, thank you

  7. #7DDoug2024-11-13 14:09

    It locates LMM....... NOT the OP, the dealership's oiler.....The flashing red light is a warning.

  8. #8KenMorgan2024-11-13 14:52

    LMM ? Thank you for your assistance.

  9. #9DDoug2024-11-13 15:19

    LMM is a slacker worker, a few months ago was described in a thread. Did more damage than fixing.

  10. #10Nige2024-11-13 15:32

    Acronym for "Large Me****n Man"

  11. #11KSSS2024-11-14 07:24

    If its cold and you go to move sometimes it will trigger that warning. I am guessing it's a track machine. It looks like an Alpha series. The fluid would be or should be 10-30. The code it triggered should be displayed on the read out. Let it warm up a for a bit as they said, that will most likely take care of it. What model is it?

  12. #12KenMorgan2024-11-14 10:21

    Thank you for looking. Its a Case 450CT Series 3 2008

  13. #13KenMorgan2024-11-14 18:22

    OM came in. Apparently, it is confirmed to be Transmission Oil Level. Absolutely do not run. Thank you again to everyone.

  14. #14KSSS2024-11-14 20:58

    You can check that in the site glass. Just know that if you try to move it when its cold, the reaction mimics being low on fluid, triggering the light.

  15. #15KenMorgan2024-11-16 20:05

    Thank you for your response, how long should it warm up when its 32 degrees?

  16. #16KSSS2024-11-17 11:44

    A couple minutes would be fine. Also when it is cold, ease the sticks forward rather than pushing them all the way forward.

  17. #17KSSS2024-11-17 13:55

    Let me expand on what I said, when its cold, if you run the drive slowly and only at about half speed until its fully warm works best. I have found that if you try to go from zero to full forward speed when its cold it will throw that code at times.

  18. #18KenMorgan2024-11-18 10:29

    Thank you