And what am i into to fix it?
hardbar pins ain't suppose to have that much slop .. to repair , weldup and linebore ..
Not familiar with that machine but both hole and pin look fairly round. Is it possible a bushing came out?
I agree with old iron habit, the holelooks too round for it to have just worn out. Looks to me like the bushing came out. Pull the pin and see what it's condition is, then get a new bushing, a new pin if needed, and a line bore fellow. It should be a one day job to fix. I zoomed in, and the top of the holeis a little out of round, but it will be an easy bore job. Check the bore andbuzhing in the hardbar as well. I'm not sure what the rates are there where you are, but I would expect that to cost about $3,000 give or take.
I posted on here in December how I fixed mine on a D6R. I've deleted the photos otherwise I would post them again. What I did was put new bushings back in the slightly out-of-round holes and weld a large washer with the hole cut to the exact diameter of the pin (on an automated plasma cutter machine) to the roller frame ears, thus holding the new bushings in place. I made 4 washers per side and welded them on after I had driven the new bushings into place. I used the old pin to line everything up before I welded. 6 months later they are still working. You might search under D6R equalizer bar bushings on this site and find the photos.
For what it's worth in making your decision on how to proceed with your repair, my machine-shop-made washers cost about $45, and I made the repair myself with the roller frames and eq bar still on the machine by jacking up one side at a time to get the eq bar up out of the way. The line bore guy wanted $1600 for 4 holes, with me having the tracks and roller frames removed and laying in the floor on their side for when he arrived. I'm not saying I won't have to do this at some point in the future, but for now my repair is holding.