Hi, i have a question regarding what size Excavator would be best for me to get for the applications id like to do. I am just starting out in the Excavating business just 2 years this June, I currently have a 2008 New Holland E50B Mini excavator, before that I had a John Deere 35c mini. I would like to trade the New Holland and get a bigger machine, something that can dig a cellar, pond, or clear small areas of land. Problem is I want to stay some what small and I need to have the dozer blade on the front because I cant afford a dozer at the moment, and renting isnt always practical. I would like to do all this on a budget of 35,000. I have been looking at Case CX75,CAT 308SR,JD80c And Kobelco 80CS. My top choices look like the Case and Kobelco. Just looking for some thoughts on what is the better of the four machines and also if you think these are big enough to keep up with what I want to do and last for a few years, until I can afford to get a bigger excavator and Dozer. Is there any bigger size machine that still has a blade on it? Also do you think this size machine would be able to load a tandem dump truck well?
You want a deere or hitachi 135c edit...just noticed your budget. you might find an 80c for that price,maybe even a 120c
Okay thanks, 120c dont have blades that ive seen?
Not even this one? It was an option
I stand corrected, Thanks