Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

What style/brand of coupler is this?

sprint27 ยท 2010-03-28 23:49

Just bought a Volvo EC240. Can anyone tell me what kind of coupler this is? It's a CF Bucket, but not sure about the coupler. Would be nice to know so I can shop for more buckets. Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1yardbird2010-03-29 22:09

    Is it maybe a factory volvo quick coupler?

  2. #2RonG2010-03-30 04:54

    I ran an Akerman EC 200 with that coupler on it.It could be a corporate item retained in the transition.Ron G

  3. #3plantman.uk2010-03-30 15:59

    i think it's a genuine volvo item we got so volvo's on the job i am on right now so i will check what they have on

  4. #4MKTEF2010-03-31 08:43

    It looks like a SMP coupler, now one of the standard Volvo ones. If u please could disconnect the bucket and post som pics? Then we could identify the size and correct type for you. We have one coupler expert here on the forum, dont remember his name. But we can find all details about the coupler when its identified.

  5. #5watglen2010-04-02 22:45

    That will be a volvo S2 coupler. Same as mine. I have been maintaining a thread called 'bucket too big' I just built 2 buckets for that unit. Completed the second today, hope to get pics up tomorrow. Nice machine btw