Hey all, I’m Ada.Ding, running a small aerial platform gig—Qingdao Easyland. We do scissor lifts and boom lifts, electric or diesel. Big names like JLG and Genie seem to own the market—what tech gives them the edge? Smoother hydraulics, better controls, tougher frames? I’m curious what you operators notice on the job. As a small player, we’re trying to break in with solid prices and compact designs. What do the big guys miss—easier fixes, lighter builds, or something else? Any tips on where we could carve a niche without just mimicking them? Appreciate any field insights.
Your request is like asking for trade secrets. They're superior designed and engineered is the short answer. Not likely you'll get much other help.
Because I trust their quality control and engineering. They're so over engineered it's ridiculously safe. No way I'm risking mine or others lives with some chinesium crap to save a couple bucks.
They would be cheap copies anyways just like Chinese dozers.