Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

what the hell.

catd8t ยท 2011-12-21 22:16

i was on youtube looking a equipment stuff and stumbled on this guy. all i can say is im not impressed. cjequipment955

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies12
  1. #1DEERE310SG2011-12-22 11:10

    What an idiot!! I wound not let him any where near equipment !

  2. #2Iron In Motion2011-12-22 22:46

    Ran across who?

  3. #3catd8t2012-01-14 17:27

    so i was flipping the channels today and i fell on discovery channel new show best in the business and this kid was named best in the business. i quess they dont know that there is more to operating then dropping an egg in a frying pan and trowing kegs in a dumpster. he is a video i couldnt find the whole thing. http://youtu.be/6M-3PuUJ6Ns

  4. #4caterpillarmech2012-01-15 08:45

    Yes, I watched it too. A 21 year old is the best in the biz? Me and the boy got a kick out of it though. Fun to watch obstacle type stuff with machines.

  5. #5Reel hip2012-01-24 00:58

    Yea I have 30 plus years running equipment and they are the best in the business? Well I guess I can quit now. haha.... I did find it entertaining though!

  6. #6d4c24a2012-01-24 15:11

    http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...3l187703l0l189183l1l1l0l0l0l0l103l103l0.1l1l0

  7. #7heavylift2012-01-24 17:42

    I'd be more impressed if they could do 500 foot of 42 inch storm sewer a day. if they such hot shots, I want to see wheelies on the rear tires of the cat loader pick up an egg without a spoon and no dirt, put the egg in the bed of an empty dump truck with out breaking it. those are the types of equipment drivers( no way shape or form of operator) that put companies out of business, and keep mechanic busy.

  8. #8stock2012-01-24 23:54

    I concur whole heartily.............. If I had someone carry on like that idiot in the skidsteer or loader on a site I was responsible he be gone so fast his feet wouldn't touch the ground.

  9. #9dblaneyfan2012-01-25 00:17

    I watched just one episode, no need to see any more. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6N2revsKMs I couldn't believe that he was acting like that on a skidsteer...beside a road...with traffic going by. I feel relatively confident in saying that this dude is going to cause some serious damage to other people and/or their property in the near future.

  10. #10VoodooMojo2012-01-25 23:30

    You may have seen this one. The operator climbing the tower with an excavator. This guy has a lot of faith in, well, everything! what a time for him to quit!! "I got it up here, you get it down!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBMUvAUPTGM

  11. #11blitz1382012-01-26 00:06

    Some of the equipment has the name "Johnson" on it, this and his attitude makes me think this is probably his daddy's company and he gets to do whatever he wants. Including acting like an idiot.

  12. #122stickbill2012-01-26 00:21

    Well I all most thought it was the Company I used to work for.They had some clowns like him.The web page they have all the employees are listed as foreman .That is so they look good to pipeline and other contractors.