Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anyone buy from b&r equip in Indiana

leftyokie ยท 2011-12-21 21:51

I'm wanting to buy a skid from these guys anyone have any experiance with them?

Replies7
  1. #1motrack2011-12-21 23:22

    Never heard of them. Where are they located? Give me some more info. Rob

  2. #2leftyokie2011-12-21 23:25

    Martinsville, IN 46151

  3. #3Iron In Motion2011-12-22 22:56

    I have never heard of this company and I am from Indiana. I do a lot of business locally and have for many years working for Macallister Cat of Indiana and Holt, John Deere past dealer prior to starting a parts distributorship in Indianapolis and I have never heard of them. If you're looking for a good skid steer you should try Smith's Implement or Reynolds farm equipment. I know Gary Reynolds personally and have a business with him and if you need a deal I can set you up with the right person to save money. It's good to know people that want to help other people. Period. Good luck.

  4. #4motrack2011-12-26 00:39

    I do business in Martinsville but have never heard of them.

  5. #5RocksnRoses2011-12-26 06:43

    Google has. http://www.bandrequipment.com/default.htm RnR.

  6. #6FSERVICE2011-12-26 18:51

    i do jobs in martinsville & have never heard of them.

  7. #7motrack2011-12-28 22:49

    I would venture to say thay are just a iron jockey and buying equipment from auctions. I am willing to bet most of this came from Ted Everetts sale which is located not far from their location.