Waiting on my new set of tools lol.
I hope you didn’t spend a million dollars on Snap On.
Our son made the "Snap On mistake", when he first started out as a mechanic. I think he bought something every time the tool truck showed up. Sure, easy terms/buy now pay later. After he wised up, it took him 5 or more years to pay for those tools and big tool box.
A good friend of mine got a great deal on a smaller Snap On roller cabinet because the original buyer backed out and it was taking up too much space in the truck. Snap On driver just wanted it gone. My friend only buys Snap On or other expensive tools if it's a specialty tool for a specific task. He never got hooked into the idea it has to be Snap On. On the other hand I know a guy that spent tens of thousands of $$$$$$ on Snap On tools only to have most it stolen from his former chicken farm when he went on an extended vacation. He had an auto repair business as well but had closed it. Talking to a mutual friend the guy doesn't want to talk about it.
I picked up a bunch of snap on stuff from an old retired mechanic (wrenches, ignition set, tool box, torque wrench, ratchets, sockets and other shop stuff). He was downsizing from his house to an old folks home. I picked up a wright 3/4 ratchet through my brother yesterday for $25. Some things are best bought used.
Just had a 30 year old Snappy ratcheting screw driver replaced because magnet wouldn't hold bits, sent the whole thing not just new stem. That's the reason I bought good stuff way back when. Didn't even have to go on a truck, everything I warranty these days over the phone, usually to my home within a week and usually don't want broken stuff back. Problem is you can't warranty Snappys if you lose them, that's an expensive boot in the sack.