Hi all. I recently purchased a 1985 JD 210C Loader Backhoe. It has a quick-attach bucket system on the loader. It looks like a Euro style system but the pins look larger than the Euro style attachments I am seeing on line. Is this an industrial style quick attach bucket system? It appears to be original and in the JD manual I have it says one of the options was a quick-attach bucket system. Can anyone tell me what system this is? JD exclusive? I am trying to figure out what attachments I can use with the loader. The pins on my machine look to be about 1.5" or maybe 1.625", but I have not accurately measured them yet. At the top of the bucket are two heavy duty "hooks" that you would curl under. And at the bottom on the left side of loader (from sitting in cab) there is one handle that pulls straight out and releases the two large pins on the bottom. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Once I get use to the site I can see if I can post a few pics from my I-phone. Is that fairly easy to do here?
I will try to post a couple pics of the quick attach system on the loader now.
As you can see on the right hand loader arm there is only one auxiliary hydraulic line. I am use to having/seeing two auxiliary hydraulic lines to run a grapple or other attachment. Can you give me any idea why there would only be one auxiliary line?
Not sure about the hydraulic lines but I believe your quick tach system is made by JRB.