Hi everyone!!!!!:cool2 As you all know I have a bobcat s-160. And the pins in the front really seem to be wearing fast anyone else with this problem? How much does it cost to put new pins in and how hard is it?:beatsme Another thing I heard that the new john deere skid steers are the way to go. That they will outlast bobcat What do you think about this? They say that the bobcats were better years ago, now they have way to many wires and computers and crap like that. And that john deere is way more stable (which is true) they have more power, and will lift more than any other brand out there. So what do you think about all of this????? Do you really think bobcat isn't as good anymore?
I really like deere skid steers and IMO I think they are the best skid steers out there. The only thing they need is joystick contols.