Im looking to buy a 2001,1845 with 570 hours its in great shape,it was city owned and never worked. just had all cylinders repacked,old seals were dry rotten. It comes with case forks,very LARGE bucket and a grapple. Im demoing it now and seems to run great. $12,800 is the sell price. Im parcail to Bobcat but for the $ and attachments I cant beat it. Also is there any problems I need to look for before I purchase it. Thanks Marc
Nice machines. Make sure all of the pins take grease. Check the chain cases to make sure they are not contaminated with water common on them. Check all fluids for that matter. JJ
thats not too bad a price, i have seen them in good shape low hours with only a reg bucket for 8k before, so with the added stuff and super low hours its prob a fair price, but look around theres alot of stuff for sale these days. i have seen more than a few machines with 5-6 attachments, even backhoe attchments and such included for that kinda money
Your not going to find an 1845C with under 600 hours everyday. I would say buy that machine. Any issues it has will be due to sitting, not abuse.