Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

wheel loader brand unknown model

trombeur · 2018-12-11 12:23

wheel loader brand unknown model on the net I found the image of these 2 wheel loaders unknown brand and model someone could tell me news on this mechanical wheeled thank you

Replies14
  1. #1kshansen2018-12-11 14:52

    Not really sure but for some reason Clark/Michigan comes to mind. Something about the shape of the boom and tilt cylinders look familiar.

  2. #2petepilot2018-12-11 16:36

    t Trojan

  3. #3CatRen2018-12-11 17:44

    if you google scraper-work-machines-594492 youll see the original picture but no context from other pictures of the uploader, seems to be france or bosnia area

  4. #4trombeur2018-12-12 02:16

    could it be an old volvo as suggested by a friend of mine ?, the two wheel loaders are obviously old models revised and repainted, am I wrong? thanks anyway for your opinions

  5. #5trombeur2019-04-21 11:30

    statt radlader deutzd 16006 guys anyone know this big wheel loader i think deutz engine? thank you

  6. #6Mother Deuce2019-04-21 12:26

    That appears to a Deutz produced machine called a Border Maker between 1964 and 69 See this link https://paulbee.picturepush.com/alb...uwmachines/Deutz-D16006-1967-BorderMaker.html that gentleman took an image of one at a show in 2015.

  7. #7djordje12019-04-21 15:05

    First photo brand IMK 14.Oktobar Krusevac Model ULT 160

  8. #8trombeur2019-04-22 03:26

    Deutz 160 06 thanks for your information you would have information on the manufacturer thanks again

  9. #9trombeur2019-05-24 11:52

    guys excuse me if you know a disturbing model of a fixed-frame mechanical shovel with a rear steering axle from the 60s called Parca, I think it's either valtra or valmet as the manufacturer's brand, do you know anything? Parca 654 Parca 854 Parca 1254 Parca 1640

  10. #10CatRen2019-05-24 12:01

    all the info I found from parca Parca loaders were incorporated into the product program in 1969 when Bolinder-Munktell acquired Parca from ASJ. The Parca loader production was gradually transferred to the Arvika factory within the following year. The Arvika factory was expanded with more than 3000 m2 in order to move the production of Parca loaders. Here the three previous models 654, 854 and 1254 were continuously produced, but also the newly developed prototype Parca 16 which later became BM-Volvo LM 1640.

  11. #11trombeur2019-05-25 13:15

    thank you for your precious intervention, they would practically be old ancestors volvo, thanks again

  12. #12CatRen2019-05-31 13:31

    Forgot to post links the first one is from volvo in the part that says Archive of old products i found some of the info, it is divided by type of machinery https://www.volvoce.com/global/en/product-archive/ this second is just a random post i found https://www.byggnadsarbetaren.se/minns-du-monstermaskinerna-fran-forr/

  13. #13trombeur2019-06-01 05:44

    grazie per il tuo prezioso intervento, scusa se mi annoio con le mie noiose domande di tanto in tanto, grazie ancora

  14. #14trombeur2019-12-02 10:25

    UN 050 HON UN 053.2, pohon 4x4 UN-053 zetora 6701 engine zetor Ładowarka HON UN sorry if I reopen the discussion, snowing on a site of used machinery I found this loader, someone would have information on this wheel loader I believe to be Russian Czechoslovakian, or Polish, someone knows the builders of northern Europe in Eastern Europe, thanks again excuse me if I steal precious time