I have 2 wheel loaders , brand is hakata de tank ,model 932H. And zoom lion. I bought brandnew control monitor unit, however i could not install it properly, because the plug, outlet, wirings are nowhere to be found. (My former supplier of the unit lost my damaged control unit together with its plug/outlet) when i imported from china, only the unit and no plug is included. I tried to source out locally here and also from china however i couldnt find. Is there anyways i could install it properly, or anyone here can help me to look for the black diagram for the electrical so i could just install it directly without needing the plug, i will jack it up with the wirings. The unit i imported was stuck with me for almost 1.5 years. Ps. I dont have any parts manual or service manual for the unit. Cos usually i am just buying second hand unit. No budget for brand new. Thank you in advance
No replies yet.