I have a Cat IT14G loader and have 24 volts by the fuel shut off solenoid , but it is a 12 volt solenoid. I cannot find the 24v to 12v convertor to test or should there be a 24 volt solenoid . Cat says it calls for a 12 volt solenoid. serial # 1WN004406
The parts illustration for the injector pump on 1WN machines is generic for a Lucas pump and unfortunately does not show all the available options. For machines with a 24v electrical system such as your IT14G the fuel shutoff solenoid should be a 147-2645 (24v) solenoid that requires a 193-10161 Connector Kit to install it plus possibly a change in the wiring. See the attached article. I've highlighted the parts that apply to your machine. Please confirm your exact machine Serial Number so that I can confirm with the electrical schematic. It has 6 digits after the "1WN", there should only be 5.
I had an extra 4 in there 1WN00406
OK, your engine Serial Number begins 5KM and the article I posted above applies. The 24v shutoff solenoid is a 147-2645.