Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Where do I buy hydro adapter’s

powerjoke ยท 2009-08-28 21:33

The thing is I have too many attachments and some are shop-built such as snowplow's and all of them arent the "Faster" or "Parker" fittings (flat faced skid steer) most are pioneer tips (farm stuff) I sold a machine and forgot to take my adapter off of it. and I have no idea where in the world (literaly) I bought the damn thing. i could just take a Faster fitting and screw it onto a Pinoeer fitting but it ends up to be 8" inches long or so and is really un-handy, can any of you help? Pj

Replies3
  1. #1Cretebaby2009-08-28 21:35

    When did you move to Alberta

  2. #2willie592009-08-28 21:54

    A Google search on Hyd Quick Couplers and you'll find a number of sources. But a hyd hose shop in your area should have them as well.

  3. #3FL450B2009-11-25 12:43

    Northen tool has a lot of fittings