The brake fluid reservoir for a 99 New Holland 555e 4x4?...Please. My backhoe has a light on the dash that is a circle with a fluid drop in the center and surrounded by a set of brackets. I assume the brackets represent brake shoes... kind of looks like this. (0) Also, if it helps parking brake is inoperable and a light stays lit on the side console for it.
I attached some pics of the warning lights and references. The reservoir is in the dash, there's a small black knob below the right side directional turn stem. You may not actually be low on fluid, there's a sensor on the top with 2(red?) wires coming out of it. It's a real PITA and causes that light to go on if you dork with it. I think I wound up putting a little something on top to help it from loosing.. If you open up a private conversation I can send you a link to some helpful resources..
Thanks for the info pm sent.