Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Where is DMiller at ?

stinky64 · 2020-11-07 17:51

No replies or posts from Mr. Miller in a couple of days....what gives?

Replies12
  1. #1Delmer2020-11-08 08:28

    HeavyEquipmentForums He wasn't gone too long, he's retired, he can do what he wants. It's nice to know you're missed and to keep up with people, but I assume some people just get busy every now and then, or they lose internet, or...

  2. #2Junkyard2020-11-08 08:52

    He’s around. We’ve been texting back and forth every day like we usually do. Probably piddling in the shop and fuming a bit over the political climate

  3. #3digger242j2020-11-08 11:04

    If you click on a user's name in any of their posts, and then click on the number next to "Messages" in the profile box that pops up, you can see a list of all their posts. Apparently DMiller did take this past Friday off from HEF. I'm sure he'll be glad to know that he was missed...

  4. #4kshansen2020-11-08 13:46

    What he took a day off without submitting the proper notice? We will have to dock his pay for that!

  5. #5stinky642020-11-08 18:27

    Sorry kids, didn't mean to cause an uproar....was just concerned about the well being of a fellow human and contributor of vast amount of knowledge to this forum..Furthermore I don't think pay docking is appropriate,maybe just the loss of a vacation day......

  6. #6petepilot2020-11-08 18:30

    put a lock cap on his fav.bottle

  7. #7kshansen2020-11-08 19:04

    Now we are getting mean!

  8. #8digger242j2020-11-08 19:49

    I could ban him for a week or two...

  9. #9cuttin edge2020-11-08 20:02

    Probably cookin up a big feed in that dutch oven

  10. #10CM19952020-11-08 20:09

    Just say he's an alter ego from China and I'll hit the big Red Button..

  11. #11Swetz2020-11-09 10:04

    My guess is that he is reading every post in this discussion and getting a good chuckle!

  12. #12kshansen2020-11-09 10:14

    Don't look now but I spotted him at this tread " Need to make engine run hotter. Ideas? "