Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

where ive been

jperfect ยท 2011-04-18 19:56

In October I was hired by SJ Louis construction. They pretty good company if you know what your doing. They hard on operators and labors though. But they treat me good. They started me in just south of Sioux Falls. That was just over 5 miles of 24in. water transmission main. Each stick of pipe was 50ft. Long. It was different compared to what I'm used to. I was running pc750 with long boom, long stick, and coupler. Now I'm in Virgina outing in hobas 48in. Sewer. I worked all winter. That was nice.

Replies5
  1. #1jperfect2011-04-18 20:45

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1727430&id=1508323042

  2. #2willie592011-04-18 20:49

    Hi jperfect. You'd be better off posting the pic here on the forum instead of using a link to another website to show pics. Not everybody can view pics on Facebook pages.

  3. #3jperfect2011-04-18 21:10

    I'm trying to figure out how to post the pictures from my phone.

  4. #4willie592011-04-18 21:39

    Oh my, I don't know how to do stuff from my phone, cept maybe text and call. LoL Don't know if it will help, but here's a tutorial for posting pics, just can't say about the phone part.

  5. #5jperfect2011-04-24 21:03

    I will post pictures when I get home in two weeks. It is interesting have a pc750 and a 385cl on the the same line. One digging one back filling