Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

where’s tiny

clintm ยท 2015-08-09 22:20

has anybody heard from tiny? I know a while back he was talking about not posting any more.just wondering if anybody had heard from him.

Replies5
  1. #1old-iron-habit2015-08-09 22:42

    Last I heard he was taking care of grandkids. It would be good to hear from him. I miss his off the wall humor. Even if he is retired he has a lot to offer.

  2. #2FSERVICE2015-08-09 22:49

    I was wondering if the bus driving had him in a stiff white jacket yet!!! hope all is well with him.

  3. #3willie592015-08-09 23:14

    He's still out there. Like FSERV stated, driving a school bus with crumb crunchers on board, and yes, keeping up with the grand kids. He's active on FB, reckon he just doesn't have any new/relevant stuff to offer here at HEF since he's no longer in that trade. That's just my best guess.

  4. #4lantraxco2015-08-10 00:05

    Well tell him to drop in now and then, we miss him, lol. You can retire from the trade, but the only way outta here is to kick the bucket. :tong

  5. #5clintm2015-08-10 07:52

    tell him to drop in. like they say the experience of the old timers is .......PRICELESS.......:update:update:update:update