Can anyone tell me what fuel pressure this power unit should operate at? It has 2 fuel filters. The secondary has a bleeder and a fuel gauge, as well as what I think they call a tank assembly valve ( part # 8L8612 ). As soon as the unit starts to run I get a lot of fuel through that valve and the engine will not rev up. The engine has set for approximately 12 years. It came to me with 3 cut lines. One was a fuel supply line to the primary filter. A small return line and then this line that comes off the tank valve. Does this line simply run back to the tank as well? The fuel pressure gauge has not moved; It may be stuck. Will put test gauge on tomorrow and would like to know what pressure I should see? Thanks for the help,
not sure of the exact pump your engine has but the two I found both say: Pressure of fuel to injection pump ... 25 to 32 psi HTH Good luck.
The one that comes off of the valve, is a bleeder line. The valve should be closed after you bleed the air out of the system.