Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Where to buy hydraulic pump for Case 580B?

joispoi ยท 2014-10-14 11:57

I need a hydraulic pump for a case 580B. I also need the shaft and couplers all the way to the crankshaft. Anybody know of a good supplier that will ship to Europe? I found one place out in Wyoming that lists the parts I need on their website. But it's the kind of place that has answering machine only customer service and the email replies I got from him gave me the impression that he was annoyed that I wanted to give him my business. He flat out refused to ship internationally or let me send fedex to pick it up. :beatsme Thanks in advance for any help.

Replies2
  1. #1micmut2014-10-14 12:37

    Try this link it might help? http://www.ebay.com/itm/D134590-New...=BI_Heavy_Equipment_Parts&hash=item336aae25a8 check if a K is the same as a B

  2. #2joispoi2014-10-14 13:26

    Thanks for the link micmut. It's not the same pump, but I called them and they have everything that I need. There was an actual human who picked up the phone and was able to help me with my order. Thanks again.