Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Where to buy JD 650G parts

Loggermc ยท 2011-03-24 22:38

I'm in the process of going through a new to me JD 650G. It hasn't been greased in awhile so I'm removing all of the cylinders, pressing out the bushings and cleaning everything up. I want to replace some of the pins, spacers and rubber doughnuts, etc.. In addition, it looks like I might have to replace a cylinder shaft or two. Do most of you purchase parts such as these from your local JD dealer or are there aftermarket suppliers that are commonly used? Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1stumpjumper832011-03-25 07:35

    I've bought some deere parts thru www.brokentractor.com . Deere wanted 1k bucks for a seat on a 450, broken tractor sold it to me for 275.00. Usually I go to deere first and if the price tag has a mask and gun on it I search elsewhere.

  2. #2Greg2011-03-25 11:39

    machinerytrader.com has an excellent section for parts. Put in the part number and it comes up with a lot of sources. Can get new, used, new old stock, after market. I have only ever had one piece of Deere equipment and parts from the dealer were out of sight and on the other side of the moon.