Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

where to buy parts online

ckinser1 ยท 2015-02-24 12:56

Hey I just bought my first big toy a case 590sl. I am waiting on delivery. When I get it I plan on replacing the fluids and most of the filters. Where is a good place to buy online maintenance parts?

Replies2
  1. #1mudober2015-02-25 11:38

    I never bought any online maintenance parts. A few filters will interchange with wix baldwin or napa. So maybe you have an O'rielys near by or Napa store. I would buy the Case oil for the hydraulics , axles and transmission. Congratulation on your new toy. Mudober

  2. #2ckinser12015-02-25 13:52

    After allot of searching I found Coleman equipment. They carry case and fleetgaurd filters. The only parts dealership is 35 miles away and the wanted$168 for the hydraulics filter. I got it from Coleman for $52. They have every part in a easy to use online schematic. I ordered engine filters. Air filters and hydraulic filters. All I have left to replace is the tranny filters but I will wait on those.