Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Where to buy traffic signs in Canada.

Canadian_digger ยท 2010-03-22 22:18

I'm looking to buy a Yield to oncoming trafic sign. What stores or web site do you guys in Canada get your signs. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1CRAFT2010-03-22 22:55

    Out west here I just went to my local sign shop where they make stick on decal and signage for realtors too .... our shop here has the tech info re: legal size and colors ect. ..... how fat is your wallet ? .... for the job I needed the same signs for I used the Plastic cardboard stuff, they had that there too in stock and was WAY cheaper ....hope this helps

  2. #2Speedpup2010-03-22 23:32

    just go down to the corner they are free

  3. #3skyrptz2010-03-23 21:01

    check out your local LAWLOR SAFETY SUPPLY STORE there is one in hamilton ontario

  4. #4Deeretime2010-03-28 00:40

    Decal shops can make them for you usualy you just have to find a copy of your traffick safety act and it should tell you the dimentions, and the reflective number on it. Its a little work to set up but considering you pay 250 a sign, when you can get them made for 75 with a little leg work it might pay off