I've looked at craigslist, ebay, and equipment locator for backhoes for sale. Where else can I look?
You can check Machinery Trader web site. I'd also check to see what your local dealers may have. When we went looking for our new backhoe, I checked all of the above plus our local Cat, Case, John Deere, Komatsu, and JCB dealers plus a few local independent dealers in about 100 mile radius.
You might also try rock and dirt and equipment trader.
I highly recommend Machinery Trader & Rock and Dirt but if those don't have what you're looking for, try just putting the make and model into Google or another search engine- that works well also. What equipment are you looking for? I may be able to help.
I'm looking at case 580's, super e's maybe super k's, and john deere 310/410 in a c or d want full cab w/heat, 4x4, a 4way bucket would be nice too. Of course the lower hours the better but something not beat up.
Agree with you, machinery trader is good website, But machineryzone is also good, and you have many chooses, and you can type your model by google and compare it, then I think you will get your favorite answear
CASE 580 SE brake parts This is my first time on this web site and I am finding it most informative I have a 580SE CASE Of which I am looking for parking brake parts . This model year had a disk brake system that worked off the lower transmission shaft .I have searched many of the equipment scrap yards but to no luck .Dealer costs on the parts will be out of line . Regards Bill
Hey, Bill Smith. I also have a 580SE and this winter i had to replace the parking brake, i went the dealer for the parts a lot of money, but now that i have done it i think if i had to do it again, i could get pretty much everything from Tractor Supply and a Auto parts store the only thing you would probley need to get from the dealer is the cable. if you need more info let me know i live about 8 miles south of Port Huron MI
Thanks Dave I will try the Tractor Supply regards Bill
www.purplewave.com is a neat auction site for equipment.
A new site very easy to use : www.ironcorner.com
This place has aftermarket pads cheap. http://www.griggslawnandtractor.com/servlet/the-2521/Brand-New-Case-fdsh-IH-Brake/Detail That large disc is a different story.