Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580 ck Clutch Fork and bearing housing

Thumpalong ยท 2010-05-31 19:19

Hi all I looking for a Clutch fork and pressure plate bearing housing used or new for a 66 Case 580ck reasonable price if anyone knows where I could find. Anyone have a service manual for tear down and rebuild in .pdf I have some pictures attachments. Thumpalong

Replies4
  1. #1stock2010-06-01 14:54

    Nasty....

  2. #2Thumpalong2010-06-02 00:25

    looking for 580ck clutch fork and bearing holder I had 2 pictures but for some reason only one was uploaded so here is the clutch fork pic i`am looking for my 66 580ck this happened before i bought the backhoe Thumpalong

  3. #3Phil2010-06-03 09:23

    I may have these parts off a 530 farm tractor. I will check today. Phil

  4. #4Phil2010-06-11 20:14

    I just could not locate either part. With my computer on Malware alert, I had lots of time to look too. Here is a chap who has lots of those old parts and I buy from him often: [email protected]