Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Where to find quick couple backhoe buckets?

johndeere2240 · 2021-06-30 15:46

Hi all I have a John Deere 310d, standard hoe, standard front bucket, I recently purchased another 310d with a extendahoe and 4in1 front bucket, I’m going to swap the 4in1 and extendahoe on to my 310d then sell the other one. The extendahoe tractor has a wain roy quick coupler and a nearly new wain roy 24” bucket and I have a tendency to swap buckets a lot and I’m tired of messing with that greasy pin so I think I’m going to keep the wain roy stuff and try and find a 12” 18” and 36” buckets to fit the quick coupler. My question is I have tried to read up on the wain roy stuff and it seems from what I can find they are disliked by most because of they get sloppy, I don’t mind the slop as I’m use to it and I have a welder, I just want something easier to change on and off by myself, but I can’t seem to find anybody online that has a selection of used one at what I would call reasonable prices?? If they are really disliked I would have thought they would be a dime a dozen? I’m in north east Alabama maybe it’s a regional thing? Does anybody have any suggestions? And there a different designation than “wain roy bucket” am I searching the wrong thing?

Replies1
  1. #1Tags2021-06-30 19:56

    Try here... https://www.machinerytrader.com/lis...achment/for-sale/list?catid=421&manu=WAIN-ROY