Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

where to find used parts-JD410c

da'yoop ยท 2010-09-13 14:13

like the title says, where can I look to find parted out machines/used parts for my JD410c 4x4? any help appreciated.

Replies9
  1. #1willie592010-09-13 20:51

    Have you done a used parts search on machinery trader? You could try these folks. http://www.sewlparts.com/Default.aspx

  2. #2da'yoop2010-09-13 21:34

    just getting started looking at machinery trader......and I'll check out the link. thanks. I may have to come back here for help with nomenclature. At this point it's whatchamacallit, and thingy that goes from here to there......lol.

  3. #3willie592010-09-13 21:39

    LoL...finding those particular parts is far easier than finding the tools to work on those particular parts.

  4. #4da'yoop2010-09-13 22:05

    Ha..... no doubt. it's for the 4x4 control valve. I'm not sure what all I need yet, I haven't looked at it but had someone else look at it while I was at work and he is trying to find parts. I thought I could help by looking on the puter. The pedal is there but it's not hooked to anything. That's all I know for now. He said something about lots of rust under there, so I'm going to have to try and take a look at it. Sure wish I knew more about wrenching on these things...

  5. #5willie592010-09-13 22:10

    It would help you if you looked at the online parts pages, get an idea of what's there.

  6. #6da'yoop2010-09-13 22:16

    ya, I've got a parts catalog and I'm looking at an exploded view. I just don't know what's there and what isn't. That's the problem with having somebody else look at it, but with my regular job, I just don't have the time (read: I don't know what I'm doing). So I'm hoping my mechanic finds parts or I'll have to get with him and have him show me in the book which parts I need. Then I'll go looking online.

  7. #7willie592010-09-13 22:19

    I got ya. You'll get it sorted out.

  8. #8rooferdave2011-03-12 11:23

    I am looking for parts for my 416 cat, transmission parts I am new here and for some reason cannot start my own thread

  9. #9leisureexpress2011-03-12 15:08

    Just in case you did not know, but John Deere has a very good online parts fiche for most models. It is at: http://jdpc.deere.com/jdpc/servlet/com.deere.u90490.partscatalog.view.servlets.HomePageServlet_Alt or you can go to the www.deere.com site and find it construction/parts diagrams. The help in this is that you can find the JD part numbers, take that info to google or various used sources to see if they have it. Good luck