Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Where to get bucket for Kubota KX057/U55?

afret ยท 2017-10-10 12:50

Anyone know who sells a 16" bucket for a U55 that will work with the factory thumb? I have a 12" bucket and a 24" bucket for a U55 and want to get a 16" bucket that will work with the factory thumb. Kubota has a 18" bucket but the teeth aren't supposed to mesh with the tips of the thumb. The diagrams of the buckets by USA and Werk Brau for a mini ex of this weight show the buckets smaller than the Kubota buckets. Thanks!

Replies9
  1. #1Tags2017-10-10 19:43

    I had Werk Brau built 16" one that worked on a 161. Anyone can make what you want just have to tell them how to space the teeth. Try searching Phoenix equipment sales, I've bought a bunch of buckets from him in the past. I would also suggest buying a high capacity one too....

  2. #2f311fr12017-10-10 21:39

    see if the attached chart helps

  3. #3afret2017-10-10 21:50

    Thanks guys! I'll check with Werk Brau. And thanks for the attached chart!

  4. #4413wedge2017-10-13 19:27

    I second the werk Brau. I have a couple of them for my u55

  5. #5afret2017-10-13 20:05

    Do they work with the thumb on your U55? Did you order them from a WB dealer?

  6. #6413wedge2017-10-13 21:46

    yes . they work with the stock thumb. My Kubota rep ordered them for me. I have a custom built 15" and a 30' ditch cleaning bucket. WBs buckets are cheaper than the Kubota built and I feel theyre a little better quality. so you get a bit better and save a little money

  7. #7afret2017-10-13 22:10

    Thanks for the info. Was it your local Kubota dealer that ordered it and if so do you mind telling which one?

  8. #8Tags2017-10-13 22:14

    The kubota buckets are built by Werk Brau for Kubota

  9. #9afret2017-10-13 22:34

    I guess it would be easiest just to go though the Kubota dealer. Thanks!