Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Where to get bucket teeth and pins

Tim Modine · 2022-12-15 17:58

Hensley Bucket Abr or penetrating x330 tooth x330 pins w rubber in middle of the 2 bars . I"m in the US and typically use ROMAC industries. Looking for other alternatives. TIA and Happy Holidays Tim

Replies7
  1. #1Tags2022-12-16 06:53

    You can try Genalco, probably a wee bit pricey though depending on where you’re located.

  2. #2mitch5042022-12-16 13:18

    Google the tooth number

  3. #3Tim Modine2022-12-16 13:43

    Done that, thank you. Was just curious if anyone had good exp.with someone else other than ROMAC in GA. Not saying theres anything wrong ROMAC, looking for other sources if they're out of stock.

  4. #4mitch5042022-12-16 14:07

    I have actually had decent luck with Amazon, believe it or not, if it is a popular tooth. I usually get teeth for Cat and Case from my local Deere store.

  5. #5Stephen Doyle2022-12-17 00:26

    The few teeth I have replaced came from H&L tooth and they have been great for the price paid.

  6. #6tool_king2022-12-17 14:45

    Give Bucket Supply a call at 908-355-3335 . Website is www.bucketsupply.com .They are located in Hillside ,NJ .You can also check with you local Cat dealer or John Deere dealer .They sell oem and aftermarket teeth .

  7. #7Rihpper2022-12-31 00:41

    I been happy with the ones I’ve got from H&L tooth. Forged in Oklahoma.