Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

where to get used/new Cat 307.5 operator manual

subdural ยท 2025-09-06 19:56

SN CAT03075CGW700564 its a 2020 year, and the controls have a lot of different options it seems. I was looking to buy or find a book i can read about what each dial does, and what type of options the machine has. I know they all have different symbols, but i need a decoding book for a bit till i know what ones to be looking at. ty in advance.

Replies2
  1. #1Nige2025-09-07 03:54

    Search online for Cat Publication reference M0090571. I saw one on eBay but it was Version 19 from May 23, not the current offering which is version 27 dated August 25 Alternatively go to the Cat Pubs web site, put M0090571 in the box and click search. You should be able to get a download in 5 minutes or less.

  2. #2subdural2025-09-08 18:43

    thank you. the code also helped me find the info in the sis2 cat system too. but without that code you gave me i never would have found it. thanks again!