We are interested in buying 6-9 ton mini, any recomendations ? Looking for best bang for the buck. Also any idea on who to finance with, we have used deer and cat financing in the past, but most of the minis, we are looking at are not new units and would need to be financed through third party brokers, or leasing companies. Any recommendations ? thx steve
I've used CNH Capital a lot, they have always been fair with me. I used Takeuchi to finance the 153 and were good to deal with. I used a lease company to finance two other things and regret it, it was not a good idea and ended up paying way too much. As for minis I have a Takkie 153 and love it, once you try the swing boom you'll be hooked. I also have good luck with the Kobelco minis(same as Case) I've rented. I am trying to do something different so my TK153 is up for sale if you are interested.
Thx, looking at kubota 161, and 080 , hitachi 80, and kobelco 80. great deals on used , i wll contact cnh in mourning thx again
Cat just came out with 0% interest for 4 years on compact equipment.