Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Which name is more appealing?

IIIVIP ยท 2016-12-27 00:52

Hey guys, I am creating a free magazine subscription & website related to machinery news, equipment, and just about anything related to machinery. I need your opinion. What name is more appealing? Machinery Corner or Machinery Land I attached two logo's. What logo is more appealing to you? Any suggestions for improvement? Thanks

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies7
  1. #1mitch5042016-12-27 01:50

    Machinery Corner Machinery land sounds like a theme park

  2. #2DIYDAVE2016-12-27 06:09

    first thing to do would be to check and see if anybody has trademarked either...:IMO

  3. #3movindirt2016-12-27 14:34

    x2 for Machinery Corner

  4. #4IIIVIP2016-12-27 15:45

    Machinery Corner seems to be the winner Looks like Machinery Corner it is, We have a pending trademark for Machinery Corner. Thanks Guys!

  5. #5repowerguy2016-12-27 17:27

    I'd gladly buy tickets to that amusement park! I bet we could even come up with the rides.

  6. #6Welder Dave2016-12-27 18:35

    I think it was on Shark Tank where they invested in a company that leases new machines and non operators get lessons and learn how to operate the machines. They figured there's a lot of people that would love to be able to "play" with the real Tonka toys without having to buy them. I think they had 80 acres of land for playing in the dirt.

  7. #7DIYDAVE2016-12-27 19:45

    Hmm, machinery land, here's the water ride... https://youtu.be/KYFJ-V3jELw