I'm in the market for a new undercarriage for my 953C track loader. I got an estimate from CAT for 26000.00 . Also got estimates for VTRACK , ITM, and ITR undercarriages . Don't know anything about these, hope someone can give me some info . Where are they made and are they any good? These undercarriages are about half the price. Also been told to stay away from CHINA made stuff. Any info would be helpful. Thanks
I installed a Berco u/c on a 2zn 953C about 3 years ago. All parts were 13,500 plus or minus a few hundred. That was a complete rebuild of front idler swing bushings and both track adjuster bushings and seals. I can't see it beeing double , but I guess thats the CAT price? My U/C dealer has quit selling berco since and now carries Trek, which seems to be ok this far. The Berco on the 53 is wearing better than I thought, has about 3000 hrs on it , the bushings have no egg shape at all.The top rollers are beginning to belly out where the rail rides as well as the bottom rollers. Idlers still look new. I did have 2 rollers fail , they replaced them for free , I had to swap them but it wasn't too bad. Where were the other estimates?
The other est. we're from TRACTOR EQUIPMENT CO. and RFE EQUIP. CO. .ALL THESE ARE AFTERMARKET WITH 3year 4000 hr warranty . A BERCO from TEC is around 21000.00.
We have been selling ITR to our customers for about 8 years and had not one complaint about quality or wear. We also sell other brands such as ITM, Trek and Berco. ITR by far has the most "bang for your buck" as far as quality, durability, and price. We've been in the business since 1947 and have been around and sold more undercarriages than I can ever remember.