After several years, I finally decided to start keeping track, my brother-in law had some stickers made up for me: Eight altercations all together, five confirmed carcasses lying along the road. Does this make Me an ace?
You are not an Ace unless you pick them up and eat them.
Clever.
This could be a great thread. I would like to see your bumper, my FL 60 has one that can repel a dear at 60mph with out stoping and all of our other trucks have Ranchhands.
Canadian stlye
Yair . . . or you could go Aussie redneck style . . . . . Cheers.
My Florida deer slayer
Those Kangaroos must hit with a vengeance
I would think if you had a heavy bumper on a pickup that wouldnt foldup when you hit a deer it would bend the frame. I have hit 3 with my 67 GMC and the bumper folded up like it was made of tin and they have heavyer bumpers than most.The fl60 and the KW has way to big of gaps to keep a deer out. The deers have died off around here and you dont see as many. I was going to build a assie style were the deer were pushed down at a angle to go under the pickup. Some were there is a deer with a 69 Chevy sticker on its side. I missed one and rolled my pickup and was throwed out and pined under it.
Yair . . . big bull bars are mainly bull ****e and are mainly for show on what are known over here as B&S utes . . . the B and S being for "bachelor and spinster ball" . . . being a bushbash/dance/boozeup weekend where all the Ringers (Cowboys) come from miles around to let their hair down and do some "circle work" on a claypan in over the top bush 4x4's and utes. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bachelor_and_Spinster_Ball . . . . It's a Cultural thang don'tcha know. (big grin) Cheers.
Here where I live we got some daang big mule deer, I almost got one the other morning. 20 years ago I got one with a 359 Peterbilt, 6000$ in damage from a deer the size of a big black lab.
These are the every day type used here in Alberta, do ok with deer but take a beating with anything bigger.