Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

who builds it

tdrainage ยท 2015-02-01 12:30

probably been on here before, but was wondering on the who builds what for who circuit - Case dozers and New Holland dozers......

Replies2
  1. #1fpgm042015-02-01 14:35

    CNHi (Case New Holland) Industrial makes both Case and New Holland dozers in Calhoun Georgia. Reference link below http://www.cnhindustrial.com/en-US/careers/joinus/careers_north_america/Locations/Pages/Calhoun_Georgia.aspx

  2. #2Dickjr.2015-02-01 16:17

    I think they pulled the plug on the New Holland dozers , as they were in direct competition with the same Case dozer. I would like to try the newer L or M model 850 to see how it compares to my D39-21A Komatsu. I do know the 850 has the 4 cylinder now , the 6BT was a lot of engine in that size dozer. They lasted well, little rough on the transmissions. I'm not sure about the backhoes , they were a different design than case. I think the skid steers are still available.