Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

who has a volvo

moosefd ยท 2015-12-08 20:32

Anybody using a Volvo mc110? Any pros cons

Replies3
  1. #1mountainlake2015-12-09 06:18

    I'm running a Volvo MCT125c and love it. Roomy cab, easy side entrance, can leave the forks up high as I want around the sawmill, silky smooth controls at any engine speed, great visibility, rated at 2600# but I've lifted a 5500# log. Reasonable to buy. So long as it holds up good it's a great machine. Rubber tracks are worthless on ice, my 75xt with chains on was and still will be my snow machine. Steve

  2. #2JoshA2016-01-17 19:06

    Same machine here, same comments. I only have one skid, so mine is used for commercial snow removal. Bambi on ice comes to mind.

  3. #3dave esterns2016-01-17 21:37

    we have the jcb 205. pretty sweet machine, if you are happy with electric controls. expect to replace arm pins and bushings at some point if you are hard on it.