Who has track rollers and a radiator for FL9 Fiat allis? Radiator split all the way across the bottom tank. If anyone has a head gasket set,, Maybe a head, tachometer cable and crank bearings on a shelf I could use them too. 3718 hour machine is all original and only gets used when there are not crops in the field. Had it over 2 decades but starting to need things. Decent used. I think, but not certain that an FD8 has the same rollers and an FD7 dozer has the same engine. Wife says buy a spare engine if someone has one. I am not too sure on the track gauge any more. 2 years of chemo about wiped out my memory. The engine is the C130. I do not remember what that translates to in Iveco. I'll try to get a tag off the engine when I get the radiator out. d
You need to get together with these blokes and nut out a solution. As you will read, there are plenty of parts available, but unfortunately, they’re not in the US. PS. Your wife is a keeper...there aren’t too many that would suggest buying a spare motor for an oldish track loader. HeavyEquipmentForums HeavyEquipmentForums
Can honestly state the remnant sources of pieces for the FA machines is fast coming to a close. Zimmerman used to have some but they as with Chartrand when Scrap got really high sold off those derelicts. General Gear in ID may have some but even their supply is dwindling. Could try a Machinery Trader Part number search to see what is still in yards.
track pitch is 680mm or 6.7 inches(Roughly) Similar to 1150 Case, not sure of Bushing diameter to compare. Iveco engines of the time frame are now near forty years old and were already limited numbers when FA was selling in US. Engine internal seals and gaskets are nearly expressly limited to MINNPAR to source.
Yes, I called Willie at Chartrand about a month ago and he said they have nothing any more. Not so sure the guys on the FD8 thread would be any help. They do not know that all they have to do is clean the re-usable filters with a pressure washer to get the pressure back up.
You seem to have missed my point. There is no shortage of parts for Fiat and FA gear in Europe. Try finding someone who speaks Italian and talk to this outfit. http://www.ghinassi.com/
Only issue is expense to get the parts here.
I am well aware there are parts all over spain, italy, and europe. I think an Australian smarting off is why I left the heavy equipment forums a few years ago. If you cannot give United States assistance, butt out. As far as the speaking Italian, that is no issue as I have a very fine 70 year old Italian wife. I've had this machine for decades. It would not be my first choice today, but when I am old and retired, I am not going to go out and buy a new Caterpillar or Deere and if I did, I would not be trying to access parts in Serbia where they are plentiful because it makes more sense to access local parts. I see auctions selling these machines here in Minnesota, Indiana, and Illinois mainly, so I know there are some around. Cheers.
Your problem as was My Own with the 7G is will end up buying one of the Auction units to derive parts as the wrecking yards have nothing for supplies, and Yes I Owned TWO 7Gs one just for pieces. Getting angry at one trying to supply you with materials source does no good, he IS trying to help you regardless your rant, if they are that in need and only want pieces then will HAVE to contact a foreign supplier in the long run as they are about THE ONLY source these days. Rant over.
that is the way I am with my John Deere equipment. They are an order desk any more. I have everything from engine rebuild kits, trans kits, hoses, you name it, on the shelf for 4 tractors. They don't stock anything any more. I am not even going to ask about reverser parts for the 310D, just go downstairs and get off the shelf. I should have stocked up on parts for the Fiat Allis when the dealer left Cape but being busy, the parts being expensive, I did not. Don't need a radiator now. Took it apart and found a big crack in the bottom tank so tomorrows project is fabricating and soldering a new tank and frame from the bottom side. Drew up plans tonight and going to get a sheet of brass in the morning. Been working as hard as I can with bean harvest and trying to get this done before it rains so I can finish cleaning out a pond that has dried up for the first time since 1987 and have not called MinnPar despite getting an ad from them this morning. Sometimes there are parts available in Mexico. Gaskets from Serbia but take 40 days to get here. MinnPar usually had what I need but I have only put on 1 top roller, water pump, and hoses along with maintenance in the 25? years I've had it. I maybe put on 30 or 40 hours a year. 20 years ago I used it more. No real offense to Queenslander. I have friends in Australia that I worried about for weeks last year with the fires till I finally tracked them down to check on them, but Queenslander has rubbed me the wrong way with some snarky comments before that make me feel like it's a what you get for not having main stream equipment. E.g Cat, Deere, Hitachi, et cetera. When I bought this machine it was $22,000 less than the 953 Caterpillar I really wanted, street pads as I travel asphalt a lot, and less hours. We had a dealer 15 minutes from me. Things change. When I bought this machine, there were a lot of them around. State of Mo had some too. they disappeared fast when the dealers went. Still has original undercarriage and only 1 roller replace, Sprockets are nice and the rail pins show almost no wear. Few weeks ago:
Mate, I sincerely apologise for any offence that I may have caused you.. it certainly wasn’t intentional. I can only assume that you have me confused with someone else because I would NEVER run anyone down for running Fiat Allis gear. Here is a photo I took, late this afternoon, of our 40 year old dozer still earning her keep. Would have been turned into paper clips decades ago if not for parts imported from Italy.
One other possible And not far from us here Kwik Parts Williamsburg MO Have a internet site easier to contact Angela by phone 573-642-2258 I have used them but have not in some time