Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Whoops

badranman · 2004-01-31 12:59

Uh oh..

Replies19
  1. #1bigNATE®2004-01-31 13:45

    that will leave a mark

  2. #2badranman2004-01-31 14:12

    How about this one...

  3. #3badranman2004-01-31 14:13

    or this..

  4. #4badranman2004-01-31 14:14

    one more......

  5. #5lawngodfather2004-02-01 04:06

    Stay out of their way in Canada.....................

  6. #6badranman2004-02-02 00:25

    Anybody have any 'worst stuck' pics?

  7. #7digger242j2004-02-02 05:51

    Well, there's one in this thread I posted . Badranman, do you know the details behind any of those pics?

  8. #8Pop2004-02-02 07:18

    Another stuck photo

  9. #9badranman2004-02-02 07:46

    No I don't sorry.

  10. #10badranman2004-02-02 22:01

    Bad day...

  11. #11bigNATE®2004-02-03 21:46

    whoops ( I had the joy of repairing it)

  12. #12alco2006-04-07 02:05

    Worst stuck? Worst stuck, do you mean like this?

  13. #13xkvator2006-04-07 09:51

    No............

  14. #14Steve Frazier2006-04-07 23:56

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums alco!!:drinkup Looks like you'll need scuba gear to recover that one!

  15. #15farmerted442006-04-08 00:08

    seen this one?? 2469403510065476939JkHXWv_ph.jpg or this one???? camion_inpennata.jpg

  16. #16Wulf2006-04-08 01:34

    Was that a D7?

  17. #17farmerted442006-04-09 01:54

    stuck we aint stuck

  18. #18alco2006-04-10 00:25

    Wulf, It was a D7R, there were 2 of them in side by side actually. Took 5 days to get one out and 7 days to get the other. They have been sent off to Finning to see if they are worth rebuilding....we're hoping they aren't. Brian

  19. #19reel knotty2006-06-07 07:37

    this is from Townsends Inlet on the north end of Avalon NJ. They were placing rocks on a new jetty when (from the story I heard) the hoe slipped off the rock onto the sand. As the tide came in and swallowed her up. As of 3 weeks ago she was still there. I first found it back in March so I don't think it will be out anytime soon.