You folks seem like a decent group of people, but why the obstacle course to be able to post?
Welcome to the Forums daCat. We try to make it easy it to post, what did you find difficult?
I was attempting to reply to a gentleman looking for a 3pt hitch for a 580 backhoe. I've got a nice one for sale.
I don't think anybody is allowed to reply to for sale posts if that was the issue. You might have to post once more (three posts) to be able to use the PM feature to contact the other gentleman.
Thanks fellas. I love information I can use.
Delmer is correct. The For Sale forum can not be replied to and we have our PM system set up where you must have 3 posts to use it for the security of our members. This helps to prevent someone sending spam to your inbox.
dacat, I know where you are coming from seems every forum has different rules and ways to do things. That being said this is one of the easiest ones this guy has dealt with and the various controls and rules seem to keep just about all the junk out while still being easy to use. The biggest problem I have is there is so much information about a wide range of things I spend too much time reading just for fun. I'm sure you have noticed lots of posts about 580s.
I see you guys have a huge community compared to what I am used to. I'm sure it didn't get this way by accident.