Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

will a john deere 310 se or sg bucket fit a 1991 310d?

oceansonmars ยท 2013-06-26 01:01

will a john deere 310 se or sg bucket fit a 1991 310d? I know the answer is out there somewhere but I cant seem to find out for sure. The pin sizes are the same but the angles seem different where the pins attach. Anyone ever do this swap? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Brent

Replies5
  1. #1oceansonmars2013-06-28 12:55

    Not getting much of a response, sort of an old question but I can never find a response. I know the pin size and measurement of the distance between the pin bosses, I'll list them so at least they will be in the archives. Any one know the pin size and measurement between the pin boss of a 310d bucket? I bought the backhoe without a bucket so cant take measurements on my own. These are the measurements for a john deere 310 SE or SG back hoe bucket. The pins are Top (Large one) 2 3/16โ€ Diameter Bottom (Smaller one) 2โ€ Diameter The inside pin length is 8 3/16โ€ (that the measurement between the pin bosses). Again any help would really help me out. Brent

  2. #2buckfever2013-06-28 19:17

    Unless you have the jd multi coupler it won't fit. 310se pins are much larger in diameter.

  3. #3oceansonmars2013-07-02 16:04

    Thanks for the info Buckfever,

  4. #4Duckman2016-11-30 12:46

    Bucket dimensions Seems to be very difficult to find these bucket dimensions for any of them. I believe I found the following information for your inquiry: 8 1/4" between the ears, 1 7/8" top hole and 1 1/2" back hole, 13 1/2" center to center Part# for the pins are T125931 and T125926 Seems your bucket is much more easy to find on the used market and at auctions. I have a 301se backhoe and use the larger pins as you noted. (T185831 and T185832) This was an old post, and like you I thought I'd help with anyone searching. I came across a bucket at an auction and was looking for the center to center dimension on my SE. I'm going to have to measure that this weekend.

  5. #5kb9nvh2025-04-17 15:40

    310d