Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB 214 4×4

Rockyboy 2009 ยท 2013-06-25 14:20

Hello, I hope I find somebody here how knows what's the problem is. The Backhoe runs just fine the first approx. 10 Minutes and after that he has a hard time to move forth and back, no nice from the transmission, it shifts normal, when I go up to 1500 RPM the Warning light on the front comes on (Big three angel)and also a light on the right Dushe, it is the second on the left and I don`t know what this light for. Thanks in advance Bruno

Replies5
  1. #1d4c24a2013-06-25 15:18

    firstly change the trans oil , filter and suction screen , make sure to refill and check the level correctly

  2. #2Rockyboy 20092013-06-26 09:15

    Thanks for your replay, I did that and it is still the same

  3. #3stock2013-06-29 17:52

    Have you checked the transmission pump pressure?

  4. #4Rockyboy 20092013-06-29 19:26

    Thanks for your replay, No, but I think the light what is coming on when I go over 1500 RPM has to do with the presser in the Transmission. How can I check the transmission pump presser? Thanks in advance

  5. #5stock2013-06-29 20:32

    Can you give me your email address??